Sponsored

POLL: Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco?

Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco?

• Yes

• No, so don't tell them

Results are only viewable after voting.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

She knows I have a Bronco reserved and is sick of hearing about it. Unfortunately, I see a boat in my future.
Sponsored

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a buddy back in Texas that has not told his wife that he's getting a new Bronco. He doesn't post here, that I know of. He's getting a fully loaded 2 door carbonized grey sasquatched Badlands, with a ton of accessories.

He has a company provided truck that is his daily driver, and he plans on parking his Bronco at the office when he gets it, and never bringing it home. Yeah, yeah, I know, I keep telling him that this is no way to have a marriage, but it's his life. Besides our other friends and I get a huge kick out of shenanigans with his wife.

They've got 3 kids ranging in ages 13 to 6. He regularly tells his wife that he has to travel for work, but actually just takes PTO and gets away by himself to go fishing, hunting, the beach, etc. to get away from the family for a while. He's got a great job, and makes a good living, but just misses his single lifestyle every once in a while.
Not a nice guy. Douche

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be funny if he ends up not being able to get financing on it because his wife secretly has a ton of credit card debt in his name that he doesn't know about.
OH MAN!! Total flashback , I got rid of my previous wife because of that. $75K in CC bills!!

Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a buddy back in Texas that has not told his wife that he's getting a new Bronco. He doesn't post here, that I know of. He's getting a fully loaded 2 door carbonized grey sasquatched Badlands, with a ton of accessories.

He has a company provided truck that is his daily driver, and he plans on parking his Bronco at the office when he gets it, and never bringing it home. Yeah, yeah, I know, I keep telling him that this is no way to have a marriage, but it's his life. Besides our other friends and I get a huge kick out of shenanigans with his wife.

They've got 3 kids ranging in ages 13 to 6. He regularly tells his wife that he has to travel for work, but actually just takes PTO and gets away by himself to go fishing, hunting, the beach, etc. to get away from the family for a while. He's got a great job, and makes a good living, but just misses his single lifestyle every once in a while.
This is terrible

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyway man my wife is over the moon about the Bronco. Every day she asks me if there were any updates on the forum. She can't wait.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you kidding? I'm sitting here agonizing over how much I'm about to spend and my husband is encouraging me to spend more money on the Bronco. I feel sorry for someone who can't share things with their spouse/significant other.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Sasquatch package cost me 6k plus the cost to upgrade her Volvo to a cayenne. So yeah, she knows....here’s to an 80k Sasquatch package...younger guys, take notes...there’s no winning. For everything you want for yourself it will cost more than double to get it, if your rig always needs to be less than hers

Last edited:

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Sasquatch package cost me 6k plus the cost to upgrade her Volvo to a cayenne. So yeah, she knows....here’s to an 80k Sasquatch package...younger guys, take notes...there’s no winning. For everything you want for yourself it will cost more than double to get it, if your rig always needs to be less than hers
Pretty funny but just have to say maybe some guys are marrying the wrong women if everything is a contest

Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you kidding? I'm sitting here agonizing over how much I'm about to spend and my husband is encouraging me to spend more money on the Bronco. I feel sorry for someone who can't share things with their spouse/significant other.
Same, I told my wife I wanted to get KC lights for it a few days ago and today she was like 'hey shouldn't you order those lights so you'll have them when the Bronco gets here'

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
She knew from day 1, picked the color and automatic. Pretty sure she does not know much it's gonna cost. Once it gets here, she'll be looking for a reason to style around in it. She will also take great pleasure in rubbing her sister's face in it. Her sister thinks she's bad ass driving a Ram 1500, wife tells her she drives a Sierra. Sister had to google "Sierra" Never underestimate the power of sibling rivalry...

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How could she not when I talk about it every day :cool:
Yeah...ha ha. My wife said I cant talk about anymore until I pick it up from the dealer....and sadly she hates that I am buying but concedes she cant stop my midlife crisis vehicle from happening..

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Funny thread.

I remember it clearly, I was sitting at the island in the kitchen doing nothing and my wife was lIke “hey, it’s July 13th and it’s 8pm, are you going to watch the Bronco reveal?” Which we did together, then she said before it ended “looks great, go online and reserve one”. I probably wouldn't have such an early res if it wasn’t for her.

Now she’s like “enough with the Bronco, jut tell me when we’re going to pick it up”
And also now, “can you drive me 4 hours to WVa (Stephens) to pick up the Bronco sometime this summer?” And she’s like “wtf, WVa?”

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
And also now, “can you drive me 4 hours to WVa (Stephens) to pick up the Bronco sometime this summer?” And she’s like “wtf, WVa?”
Pretty much a straight shot from Pittsburg, could be a lot worse...
Sponsored