First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would like to see how many would be interested in upgrading to a FIRST EDTION if Ford made that available!

I certainly was a bit late to the game and reservations were already full, I know I am not the only one. There seems to be no possible way to place your name on a First Edition backup list therefore it is impossible to see the additional demand. Also more than likely many that have reserved the First Edition may elect to CHANGE OR CANCEL altogether.

This would be great statistical information for Ford and all of us interested in the First Edition.

Please cast your vote!

Ford Bronco POLL - First Edition UPGRADE IF OFFERED OR CHANGE/CANCEL First Edition Bronco
Sponsored

Last edited:

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vote will have to wait until interior options are made clear.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We could probably make a list for those that have a FE but decided not to use it to swap it for someone in the same area that wants a FE but only has a regular reserved. I know you can’t transfer but let’s say I have a FE and am not using it and someone else in IL reserved at the same time for a Badlands but wants a FE.... we just choose the same dealer and swap when they get delivered. Just thinking out loud here lol

OP
OP
Bronco_Monterey
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We could probably make a list for those that have a FE but decided not to use it to swap it for someone in the same area that wants a FE but only has a regular reserved. I know you can’t transfer but let’s say I have a FE and am not using it and someone else in IL reserved at the same time for a Badlands but wants a FE.... we just choose the same dealer and swap when they get delivered. Just thinking out loud here lol
Actually I think that is a very good thought. I think it would not only help Ford Dealers and Ford, but also all of us that are kept somewhat in the dark. Good idea!

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not if I gotta pay the full price. That’s a lot of scratch for one vehicle. Some folks may feel immune to it, but not me.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can buy a FE.

Just buy it from someone who want's to sell their Bronco in 2021. I guarantee you'll find a FE for sale next year. However, you'll need to act just as fast as the original offering as they will be sold quick.

Just saying...

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The $65K question!

To be able to grab a FE reservation I had to claim it as fast as possible without time to really parse what all it included. Typically I would not spring for the crazy add everything edition, but I wanted the option so I made the reservation.

Since making it the idea of getting it all started to sound really nice, not to mention the bonus of getting probably one of the first units off the line. So luckily it looks like I might be able to squeeze the budget to make it happen.

That being said, I have some decisions to make. If I didn't have a FE reservation and were to create my dream frankenstein Bronco it would be a WildTrack + the rubber floors / drain plugs of the BL. The practical side of me really says get a BD + mid + Squatch + 2.7. Then spend the leftovers on toys like winch, roof rack, lights, rear cargo system, fridge, maybe tent.

Then of course anything I get will look like a porcupine from ham radio antennas!

And for the record I don't think the Navy Pier interior is that bad, at least with A51 or LB, but it clashes with just about all the other options. Then again pineapple pizza is my favorite, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

OP
OP
Bronco_Monterey
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not if I gotta pay the full price. That’s a lot of scratch for one vehicle. Some folks may feel immune to it, but not me.
Agree it is!!! Potentially they could be depreciating at a slower rate or become collectors items, but only time will tell....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco_Monterey
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The $65K question!

To be able to grab a FE reservation I had to claim it as fast as possible without time to really parse what all it included. Typically I would not spring for the crazy add everything edition, but I wanted the option so I made the reservation.

Since making it the idea of getting it all started to sound really nice, not to mention the bonus of getting probably one of the first units off the line. So luckily it looks like I might be able to squeeze the budget to make it happen.

That being said, I have some decisions to make. If I didn't have a FE reservation and were to create my dream frankenstein Bronco it would be a WildTrack + the rubber floors / drain plugs of the BL. The practical side of me really says get a BD + mid + Squatch + 2.7. Then spend the leftovers on toys like winch, roof rack, lights, rear cargo system, fridge, maybe tent.

Then of course anything I get will look like a porcupine from ham radio antennas!

And for the record I don't think the Navy Pier interior is that bad, at least with A51 or LB, but it clashes with just about all the other options. Then again pineapple pizza is my favorite, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
Can't fault your logic, given the chance, I would have done the same!

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd only do it if I planned to hold onto it and not daily it. My stable is already full of vehicles I don't regularly drive. I wouldn't want to hinder its future potential value by putting to many miles on it or modifying it.

OP
OP
Bronco_Monterey
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd only do it if I planned to hold onto it and not daily it. My stable is already full of vehicles I don't regularly drive. I wouldn't want to hinder its future potential value by putting to many miles on it or modifying it.
Good point. Having purchased MANY vehicles myself, I look back now and wish I didn't sell my Camaro Z28, my Mustang, my supped up full size Bronco, my 2 door Chevy Tahoe, and a few more... Ah, if only I could go back in time!
Sponsored