Sponsored

Poll: If Ford made a 6Gen U14 (half cab) would you buy?!

Would you buy a half cab bronco if Ford built one?!

• Total voters

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s easy. Just make a two door four door. They would have to fix the back seats by keeping them 50/50 split but make them fold, tumble and remove like a 2 door wrangler. Then give us the removable back half of the roll cage that they teased us with and for which they already have a patent. Modular top where the side and back windows come off independently from the roof section so one person can remove it. Then sell us a removable bulkhead and short top to fill in behind the B pillar. Spinster Uncles are a thing. And because we are unencumbered by spouses making us have houses that are 4 times larger than necessary or hungry ingrate children, we don’t even have to make that much money to be able to buy new vehicles whenever we want. But the industry seems to only want to produce vehicles for people that have families and friends apparently.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What evidence is there that this would do anything other that what thr Gladiator did?

Sell hot as a teen boy at a Sadie Hawkins dance, then languish on the lot like a cockroach until enough cash is spread eagle on the hood to reignite the passion to mount an ungainly steed.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What evidence is there that this would do anything other that what thr Gladiator did?
This is true there is none, but conversely there is also no evidence that it wouldn't. That's the thing about wanting evidence prior to the occurrence that produces it. Which goes both ways.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is true there is none, but conversely there is also no evidence that it wouldn't. That's the thing about wanting evidence prior to the occurrence that produces it. Which goes both ways.
This ignores a number of facts prior to Bronco launch regarding Jeep customers buying habits and delightfully assumes Ford customers will deviate drastically from established purchasing trends.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm planning to remove the rear seats in my 2-door BD, and I'd love to get my hands on that Filson bulkhead with a canvas top. I think these renders look weird without the roll bars. I know a halfcab MIC setup would be troublesome, but the canvas setup should be doable.
Ford Bronco Poll: If Ford made a 6Gen U14 (half cab) would you buy?! 2021-Ford-Bronco-Filson-Wildland-Fire-Rig-Concept-2 Door

Last edited:

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It wouldn’t be available until 2029 if they started on it today.
But it doesn't need a full top...
So maybe they can crack a few out before of us get the hard top we are waiting for.🤣🤣

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sell hot as a teen boy at a Sadie Hawkins dance, then languish on the lot like a cockroach until enough cash is spread eagle on the hood to reignite the passion to mount an ungainly steed.
The problem with the Gladiator is it's too long and has too many doors.😉😉

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There's kits out there for Jeeps both 2 and 4 door, hard and soft tops so only a matter of time before the aftermarket solves this problem if there's demand, i.e. money.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

give the wheelbase an extra 4-8inches and it would look a lot better proportionally.

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would, but it be as a secondary driver, possible daily. Not the adventure mobile tho!

Ford Bronco Poll: If Ford made a 6Gen U14 (half cab) would you buy?! D90 picku
I like the looks of this!

as for the single-cab, it’s not for me. Maybe if the top was a dedicated soft-top with a role bar? I might give more of a look. It just doesn’t lend to my sensibilities.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, it does have the cool factor going on. It wouldn't fit my needs right now, but if it did I might just consider buying one.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When my 2 door arrives my first priority is to give some friends a quick ride, then remove the backseats. I'll remove the MIC top and let it sun bleach to white in my backyard. I'll run a bikini type top on my rig until the aftermarket makes that B-pillar wall (with a removeable back window).
Great Rendering by the way!!
Sponsored