Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With the most recent changes to the 22MY colors, I wanted to run a poll to see what the popularity percentages are for each color. This poll goes out to anyone going with a 22/23MY. What color are you planning on ordering now?

I’m also curious if your color choice stayed the same, or changed based off the recent changes….
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My favorite color (AMB) unfortunately went away. As of now, I am between Area 51, or Hot pepper Red. Although I have high hopes that Ford will bring back some form of a darker blue than Velocity Blue in 2023 or a special edition this year.

Reactions: sjp

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still between Cactus Grey and A51... Guess I'll have to make that call at some point.

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was Carbonized Grey and it shocks me to say this because I’ve always believed white cars are for government vehicles, but I think I’m going Oxford White. It looks really, really good. Also it will match this guy
Ford Bronco POLL: NOW WHAT COLOR ARE YOU GETTING? 50A19198-7BBD-4AEF-8D52-10B10CCA58F9

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We were originally getting Oxford White since it was going to be primarily be my wife's vehicle, and that's what she wanted. However she got herself a white wrangler, so now the Bronco will be mine and mine alone. I'm leaning towards green as that was the color of my first car. I'm waiting till MY23 though so we'll see what's available

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they would paint one already so we can see how it truly looks on the bronco

@dweskamp, what was your original color?
Cyber orange. I'm being pushed to 22. So still time to decide.

Screenshot_20210819-200243_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-200949_DuckDuckGo.jpg

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was Carbonized Grey and it shocks me to say this because I’ve always believed white cars are for government vehicles, but I think I’m going Oxford White. It looks really, really good. Also it will match this guy
Ford Bronco POLL: NOW WHAT COLOR ARE YOU GETTING? Screenshot_20210819-200949_DuckDuckGo
That’s silly. Everyone knows government vehicles are black. Black armored suburbans, the beast, that helicopter you can’t hear above you. It’s why I was going with white...until green became a thing. Plus already had a white one. But if I had a great looking white dog, I probably would stay pat with white as well.

Sponsored

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am an Antimatter Blue 2door order holder and I am so pissed at Ford right now I am considering my options other than waiting a year for a vehicle I already made more concession on than I should have to change yet again.

Think about this Ford. You have customers who have already place their order. Just honor the orders. Do what you want in the future, but stop pissing on your customers who have already placed their orders.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am an Antimatter Blue 2door order holder and I am so pissed at Ford right now I am considering my options other than waiting a year for a vehicle I already made more concession on than I should have to change yet again.

Think about this Ford. You have customers who have already place their order. Just honor the orders. Do what you want in the future, but stop pissing on your customers who have already placed their orders.
Added a new option for both of us 😉😉

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Area 51 is my preference. But presuming it won’t be offered in the Base, I’ll probably stick with black.

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

. . . it shocks me to say this because I’ve always believed white cars are for government vehicles, but I think I’m going Oxford White . . .

Landscape Truck White
Burn your flesh in the sun Black
Everyone has this Silver
Everyone has this Silver, but Darker
Antimatter Black
Ticket me Red
Also Ticket Me but charge me an extra $295 Red
F-150 go-fast Blue
School Bus Metallic
Super Rich Dude Blue
Mint Cactus
"I am an individual" Teal-Grey

Just had to recycle this post by @AZ_Liberty from another thread - note: some of the choices are now obsolete -