Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rapid Red to Tasman Blue

Ford Bronco POLL: NOW WHAT COLOR ARE YOU GETTING? 96B0712E-5EF5-4045-B57D-6B9DFC34F168

Ford Bronco POLL: NOW WHAT COLOR ARE YOU GETTING? 6A5C995A-CCE9-4AB4-86FC-A8D5EA7D862B

Maybe not

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll pass on the flesh tone... I see enough of people here in the suburbs and I'm getting sick of them.
Just another bellybutton,...everyone has one. :rolleyes:

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid Red was a great color. The one I wanted since day 1. All of Fords problems, the least they could do is fulfill existing orders with the color that was ordered. Just my opinion!

Sponsored

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently have Velocity Blue on my build... but really love the Hot Pepper... Dealer said they can't order the color yet without pushing me to "Do Not Build" status.... which would push me to November of 2022 or later.. The option may show when they pull my order later this year but if not... I'm sticking with VB (But really want HPR...... )

97VMAX

Black Diamond
First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FORD ESCAPE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My original order is a 2door BD in VB but with being pushed to a 22 and seeing so many VB f150's on the road, also so many of our fellow Bronco owners going with VB I think that I am going with HOT PEPPER RED. Not a color I see very often. So a BD in HPR with the retro graphics will be my new ride.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My original order is a 2door BD in VB but with being pushed to a 22 and seeing so many VB f150's on the road, also so many of our fellow Bronco owners going with VB I think that I am going with HOT PEPPER RED. Not a color I see very often. So a BD in HPR with the retro graphics will be my new ride.
I have a hot pepper red Ford Focus and I love the color considering my only other choices were silver, grey, black, or more grey…

It’s very much red and then when the sun hits it you see a pearly orange tinge to it that I think is really cool. If I had a grey I would’ve been very sick of this car by now.

Gourik31

Badlands
First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1st choice Race red for me. Second is Antimatter. So far antimatter is available on the Canadian website. Not sure if it will be gone. Two completely opposite colors. Love both. Thats for Badlands+sas.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was Carbonized Grey and it shocks me to say this because I’ve always believed white cars are for government vehicles, but I think I’m going Oxford White. It looks really, really good. Also it will match this guy
Ford Bronco POLL: NOW WHAT COLOR ARE YOU GETTING? 6A5C995A-CCE9-4AB4-86FC-A8D5EA7D862B
After seeing pics, I've now switched from Race Red, to Carb Gray, and now onto Oxford White
Sponsored