Sponsored

POLL/PETITION: Keep AMB for MY22

Petition to keep AMB for MY22

• Keep AMB for MY22 for all of the reservation holders who aren’t able to get a 21MY.

• I don’t care either way, I got the color I want

• Fine, get rid of it, but give us some kind of dark blue color!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Based off the leaks we have seen for the paint samples for model year 2022, there is a possibility that Ford will remove Antimatter Blue as an option, and not replace it with any other dark blue.

If this is the case, let our voices be heard from all of the AMB reservation holders that are unable to get a 21MY due to all the various reasons that has forced us into the 22 year!

@Ford. If you have to remove the AMB, then please replace it with another dark blue option. Personally, I would love to keep it. It’s the only color of its kind from any manufacturer out there. I love how it changes from a black tone to a blue tone depending on the lighting. If you must remove a dark blue option, please wait until MY23 so that all of the long time reservation holders that have waited patiently can get the color they desire. If the factory is only capable of painting X amount of color choices, then remove either velocity or lightning blue. These are at least similar to each other.

For everyone else, don’t look at the following poll as a poll, but a petition to keep a dark blue color in the mix for MY22 before it’s too late.

D4B9B539-271C-458A-8472-B170F44434B8.jpeg

49298B61-FCAB-46AC-B2AC-3C41764F4ECC.jpeg
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We need a flat "No don't keep it at all" vote. Don't need two blacks, just a better blue. AMB, LB, CO, and 51 need to be replaced after this year.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO, keeping AMB for current orders that slide into MY22 would make sense. Why piss us off even further? How hard can it be to keep AMB for one more year?

If they do scrap it for some reason (stupidity), I hope they bring back the AMB-equivalent that the F-150’s used to have but in the very, very dark red. Not sure what it was called but it too almost looked black.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly don’t get why they changed from Blue Jeans to AMB. We build a ton of government trucks in navy blue and this year they’re going to look like black. Not a great fleet option. That’s why I could see it going away.

IMO, keeping AMB for current orders that slide into MY22 would make sense. Why piss us off even further? How hard can it be to keep AMB for one more year?

If they do scrap it for some reason (stupidity), I hope they bring back the AMB-equivalent that the F-150’s used to have but in the very, very dark red. Not sure what it was called but it too almost looked black.
magma red

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm gonna order another color but still hope you AMB people get what you want. So, I voted to keep but don't think it's going away after just one year.
I would be surprised too. It might be acceptable if it disappeared after two years, as by that point you’d hope the original reservations/orders have been filled (insert Ford joke here).

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate to burst all you're bubbles, but Ford's decision has zip to do with customer preference - and everything to do with what volume of AMB paint their procurement group contracted for...and how its being absorbed across the vehicles offering it.

Ford Bronco POLL/PETITION: Keep AMB for MY22 1621117922403

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If they do scrap it for some reason (stupidity), I hope they bring back the AMB-equivalent that the F-150’s used to have but in the very, very dark red.
Magma Red. Was it dropped for 2021? Definitely the Red equivalent of AM blue, looks black except in direct sun. Was shopping 2020 F-150s a couple weeks ago.

I wouldn't even consider Black, AM Blue, or even Carb Gray in Phoenix, but would love it if they would swap Velocity to something a bit darker like Blue Jeans.

What I really want is late 70's Ford Yellow.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Magma Red. Was it dropped for 2021? Definitely the Red equivalent of AM blue, looks black except in direct sun. Was shopping 2020 F-150s a couple weeks ago.

I wouldn't even consider Black, AM Blue, or even Carb Gray in Phoenix, but would love it if they would swap Velocity to something a bit darker like Blue Jeans.

What I really want is late 70's Ford Yellow.
I’m not sure if MR is still available; all I know is it was never an option for the Bronco. Same as Magnetic Grey. So disappointing.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based off the leaks we have seen for the paint samples for model year 2022, there is a possibility that Ford will remove Antimatter Blue as an option, and not replace it with any other dark blue.

If this is the case, let our voices be heard from all of the AMB reservation holders that are unable to get a 21MY due to all the various reasons that has forced us into the 22 year!

@Ford. If you have to remove the AMB, then please replace it with another dark blue option. Personally, I would love to keep it. It’s the only color of its kind from any manufacturer out there. I love how it changes from a black tone to a blue tone depending on the lighting. If you must remove a dark blue option, please wait until MY23 so that all of the long time reservation holders that have waited patiently can get the color they desire. If the factory is only capable of painting X amount of color choices, then remove either velocity or lightning blue. These are at least similar to each other.

For everyone else, don’t look at the following poll as a poll, but a petition to keep a dark blue color in the mix for MY22 before it’s too late.

How about updating your poll to keeping it for 2022, not just for those that ordered this year since Ford took twice as many orders as it could fulfill.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All the "black" colors last a one year cycle. Magma Red, Kodiak Brown, Gem Green are all rotated in for a year and out for a few. AMB should follow suite. Kodiak was in 2014, and just came back for 2021. All really great truck colors, wouldn't want any of them on a Bronco though.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hate to burst all you're bubbles, but Ford's decision has zip to do with customer preference - and everything to do with what volume of AMB paint their procurement group contracted for...and how its being absorbed across the vehicles offering it.

To that point, I doubt Ford will remove all dark blue colors for all of their vehicles. Whatever dark blue they decide to have in 2022, have it available for the Bronco as well. It would continue to be one more thing that they would have over the wrangler.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was set on AMB at launch until I saw in person. No longer the colour for me but if it’s for you, I hope you can still get it.