Sponsored

POLL/PETITION: Keep AMB for MY22

Petition to keep AMB for MY22

• Keep AMB for MY22 for all of the reservation holders who aren’t able to get a 21MY.

• I don’t care either way, I got the color I want

• Fine, get rid of it, but give us some kind of dark blue color!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Blue Jeans" is a nice color of blue also.
Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are three Blue paints that Ford needs to bring back to the lineup and all start with a “G”.

Gulf

Grabber

Guardsman

Last edited:

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know Lincoln has a "signature Navy" available on the Navigator. While not as dark as AMB, it might be acceptable. If a dark dark blue is not available, I would consider an Anti Matter Green, or other very dark green. If that isn't available, it will be black for me.

I know due to late reservation I will be getting a 2022. I hope that AMB will still be available.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"signature Navy" available on the Navigator. While not as dark as AMB
They're the same paint code....I presume they come out of the same vat

Sponsored

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're the same paint code....I presume they come out of the same vat
I think they are similar, but it doesn't look like the Signature Navy has any metallic in it. I would actually prefer a non-metallic paint.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A vehicle marketed as a ‘lifestyle’ vehicle should have unique, bold colors.

Just say no to sharing at least some of the Broncos colors with any other Ford vehicle.

Rangers and Mavericks in CO and A51 freak me out.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For selfish reasons, I would love to have my 2021 AMB be exclusive. That's like one of the few things, perhaps only thing, that could make my truck more attractive pricewise when I go to sell it down the road. I could see a lot of people slightly discounting the 2021 MY when they search used 5 years out, with some buyers possibly avoiding that 21MY altogether.

Sponsored

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sort of like the AMB, especially in direct sun and hope that those that want it can get it. What I would really like to see is a desert tan like or similar to what is on the Tacoma. That would look so good on a Bronco!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would hope ford does not punish people that have been waiting for a loooooooooooong time and at the very least honor AMB for those who have reservations. Aside from that, as much as I wanted to love this color, after seeing it in person, was too disappointed. Let's go team green!!!!

Appzilla

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Based off the leaks we have seen for the paint samples for model year 2022, there is a possibility that Ford will remove Antimatter Blue as an option, and not replace it with any other dark blue.

If this is the case, let our voices be heard from all of the AMB reservation holders that are unable to get a 21MY due to all the various reasons that has forced us into the 22 year!

@Ford. If you have to remove the AMB, then please replace it with another dark blue option. Personally, I would love to keep it. It’s the only color of its kind from any manufacturer out there. I love how it changes from a black tone to a blue tone depending on the lighting. If you must remove a dark blue option, please wait until MY23 so that all of the long time reservation holders that have waited patiently can get the color they desire. If the factory is only capable of painting X amount of color choices, then remove either velocity or lightning blue. These are at least similar to each other.

For everyone else, don’t look at the following poll as a poll, but a petition to keep a dark blue color in the mix for MY22 before it’s too late.

D4B9B539-271C-458A-8472-B170F44434B8.jpeg

49298B61-FCAB-46AC-B2AC-3C41764F4ECC.jpeg
Love this color!!! I ordered a 4dr in CG and a 2dr in AMB. A big part of the second order was the color. Will cancel if not avail. or replaced with another great dark blue.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've got good feelings about the MY22 Bronco color pallet, just look at what they have done for F150!!!

• 11 out of 15 colors in grayscale
  • THREE different shades of white
  • 3 shades of 2 actual colors (Race & Rapid Red, Velocity Blue)
  • Poop brown!

High hopes indeed! Bronco colors and materials folks are going to be a bunch of absolute rock stars and smash this one out of the park, just you wait and see! Bronco will have black, black, slightly darker black, lighter black, white, off white, white, sparkly white, pearl white, white, black, gray, medium gray, extra medium gray, XXM gray, darker gray, off gray, cement gray, medium cement gray, and possibly even black!

Ford Bronco POLL/PETITION: Keep AMB for MY22 f150 paints
Sponsored