Sponsored

POLL / Petition to FORD - Make Bronco Reservations Dealer Portable!

Should Ford Make Bronco Reservations Dealer Portable?

• Total voters

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From reading that post, it looks like that customer service rep clearly didn't understand the process and hadn't received any training. For example, there is no way to option out the SUV in the reservation system as the rep apparently told that poster. I have a print out of all the terms, conditions, and FAQs at the time I made the reservation. I also happen to be an attorney. Ford will not want to deal with the litigation and more importantly bad press that would result from a breach of contract like that because the terms clearly state that the reservation is transferable to a different dealership. The company's future is entirely dependent on the bronco being a success. I can almost guarantee that this is simply a result of poor customer service rep training and a subpar IT department that can't design a scalable website to save their lives let alone have the functionality required to easily switch it on the website.
Litigation would be very interesting with this tbh.

I have had half the mind to call them back and see if this was a singular, misinformed rep or to see if it was Ford proper. From what the rep said, they were instructed about the change from the MACH-E process relatively recently, so that gave me the impression it was an actual policy. Whether it is or not, of course, is something only our Phantom Ford employee could answer--or Ford themselves.
Sponsored

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Following

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In case anyone needs to change their dealer ..here are the rules for your reservation.
Ford Bronco POLL / Petition to FORD - Make Bronco Reservations Dealer Portable! IMG_2204
Sponsored