Sponsored

Poll Question: How well do stubby antennas work on your Bronco?

Success with stubby antennas? How well do they work?

• Total voters

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Both times it was the Stubby. Here’s the link:

CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna Compatible with Ford Bronco 2021-2022 | Hood Mounted Antenna https://a.co/d/fxlCRjK
Thanks for that. Ordered one and tried it out this morning, and my UNscientific test says it's as good as factory antenna, and only about 3" tall. Also cheaper than many of the other shorties.
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I couldn’t even say, I have never turned on the radio in the bronco.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on better reviews than most "stubby" type antennas.......and because made here in the USA........I bought the CravenSpeed original "Stubby" antenna. I have tried it for the last three weeks and I had to go back to the stock OEM antenna. I really hate satellite radio and stream most of my music. My main FM radio station is from a radio station from like 65 miles away that has a booster/transmitter here closer by where I live/work. The "Stubby" worked about as good as the OEM/stock antenna I used to have in my old Nissan Xterra. The station comes in, but it always has some static and that static gets better or worse depending on hills, nearby interference, etc. I put back on the OEM/stock antenna as that same radio station comes in CRYSTAL CLEAR. I am just going to live with it and take it off on the rare occasion I go through the car wash.
Sponsored