Sponsored

Poll: What color Bronco are you getting ?

What color are you going with?

• Total voters

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going with Iconic Silver. The big knock against silver is that it is so popular among all vehicles which, truthfully, is why I hesitated to go for it. According to B6G voters, Iconic Silver is third from the BOTTOM in popularity at 4.1% as of today only ahead of Race Red (3.1%) and Shadow Black (2.7%).

So, I'm guessing the popularity of silver (generally speaking among all vehicles) will actually make it a scarce color in Broncos (a good thing IMHO) and make it more unique in a very ironic (and iconic) sort of way. :p
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 10.34.38 PM.png
Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone changing their paint color choice after the Build & Price release?

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep. I was planning on CG or orange but I'm probably getting a base now so it's likely to be a rapid red.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still staying with black. That's the only color IMO that goes with the interior colors on Outer Banks.

Sponsored

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back In Black Black Diamond Bronco.... Never had a black vehicle, three red's, couple grey's and a white... so time to get back to the basics.

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still staying with black. That's the only color IMO that goes with the interior colors on Outer Banks.
Feel the same about complimenting the Black Diamond so going with Shadow Black also.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want grabber blue. :) velocity blue would be great. But I reserved an FE and no blue. :( so I dont know...

2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Color-Sheet_page_1.png
Grabber Blue is what I want, too. Velocity Blue just doesn't do it for me. If Ford doesn't give us, the late availability folks, different colors, I will probably get Cyber Orange.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep. I was planning on CG or orange but I'm probably getting a base now so it's likely to be a rapid red.
Same - base rapid red. Unless it's too maroon. Red is my favorite vehicle color, but won't do maroon. Love the red on my BRZ, but rapid red seems darker. Hopefully not too dark.

IMG_20201101_080150846_HDR~2.jpg

Sponsored

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same - base rapid red. Unless it's too maroon. Red is my favorite vehicle color, but won't do maroon. Love the red on my BRZ, but rapid red seems darker. Hopefully not too dark.

Ford Bronco Poll: What color Bronco are you getting ? IMG_20201101_080150846_HDR~2
Go to your local ford dealer. They almost certainly have something in rapid red. It's pretty dark when not in the sun but in direct sunlight it's definitely what one would call a brighter red. Thag said it is darker than your BRZ.

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back In Black Black Diamond Bronco.... Never had a black vehicle, three red's, couple grey's and a white... so time to get back to the basics.
I had a black truck once. I swore never again! Need to wash it every other day just to keep it looking clean.