Sponsored

Poll: Which color would you NOT get?

Which color would you absolutely NOT get?

• Total voters

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Surprised that black is the most disliked color. My first SUV was a black 98 Nissan Pathfinder and I loved that thing.

I picked Cyber Orange but I agree with the people saying it works for the 2 door but not the 4. It’s just not for me… but if you can pull it off then more power to you!!
Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good!! as I ordered Black, mine will not be a dime a dozen!!! And I really do like the orange, but just sticks out to much for me

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my Cyber Orange, makes me smile every time I open the front door, lots of compliments too, not that I am after that.
It's the color that sold me in the reveal video, I probably would not even have reserved this if it only came in all shades of grey including black and white. Then I'd probably have gotten the Mojito Green Rubicon I had built online months before instead, it was time for a fun color for me.

Only other color in 21 I liked was wich ever red the candy apple red was, but I had a red car in the past (and a white (always dirty) and a black (always dirty) and a sliver) and this is my fun mobile, so it has to be a fun color. I like the HPR of 22 as well, the green is quite nice too, I'm just not a green car person.

All the shades of grey and silver is what everybody else has on every other vehicle because dealers usually order the 'safe' colors for their lot. Just boring to me, but that's why we have choices and I'm glad Ford throws in a couple "fun" colors, most manufacturers don't do that it seems.

I do find the attention I draw a bit odd/funny, I'm not really a 'car guy' and certainly not a show off with bling person, but I bought this thing for me only, not others ;-)

I'm still waiting to find a parked school bus somewhere so I can hide my Bronco in front of it for a couple fun 'urban stealth' photos :cool:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Silver, Gray would be my next choice, I've got two silver ones now, somaybe I'm just burned out on it...

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be one of the few holding down the dislike for Velocity Blue. A couple of coworkers have it on a few different vehicles and I just don't care for it at all. It looks cheap to me. Like a late 90's/early 00's econobox blue.

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Surprised that black is the most disliked color. My first SUV was a black 98 Nissan Pathfinder and I loved that thing.

I picked Cyber Orange but I agree with the people saying it works for the 2 door but not the 4. It’s just not for me… but if you can pull it off then more power to you!!
I voted black as the color I would absolutely not get, but only because I live in the desert. I love black vehicles, and Think they look better than anything the moment you are done detailing them. But out here that lasts about a day, and the heat is just too much to deal with.

I’m certain the results when it comes to black are a reflection of the difficulty maintaining a black vehicle, not how they look off the factory line.

I wanted mine to stand out, and test drove a Cyber Orange, but it was just too much for me. Velocity Blue was my next choice for standing out, and it hit the sweet spot for me. I’m actually surprised it’s actually tied for the least likely to never get.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

NathanW

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, 2020 Range Rover SVR,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any white, black, gray, or silver. Look around you, nearly every car you see is on the grayscale spectrum. Boring!
So true. People would much rather blend in to the crowd than show any individuality.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

In terms of the poll, my wife will not allow a gray car in our driveway, so that's out.

To my eye, the Bronco 2-door seems to look especially good with the bolder red/blue/orange colors. My old CJ-5 was lime green and looked nice, but would probably have looked not so good on a much larger vehicle, the green would have been too much.

I'm not typically a blue car guy, but the Velocity Blue looked outstanding on the 2-door I saw at a local dealer (photo below). VB is probably my top pick.

My neighbor recently bought a loaded black on black Ford Explorer, problem is it looks like she's driving a police cruiser, since cops around here drive the same. Bronco shouldn't have that issue.

Ford Bronco Poll:  Which color would you NOT get? P1160950.JPG

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
black. only ever looks good in the showroom and gets dirty if you look at it crosseyed
I said I'd never own another black vehicle after my first one. Then I bought 3 more. There's just something about black cars.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shame we cant choose more than one, I hate the colorblind rainbow, especially OJ White

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Area 51. We live near several Amazon distribution warehouses. I can't handle seeing that color and I wouldn't be able to live with it seeing it all over the suburbs day in/day out. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored