Sponsored

Poll who wants the new Ford Bronco Raptor?

New Ford Bronco Raptor do you want onešŸ˜Ž

• Total voters

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know one of the off road Ford Performance Engineers. Worked on the Raptors for the company and has worked on this one too. He off road races as well, so he knows what he is talking about and how to tune the vehicles. He has NEVER bought one of his Ford vehicles he has worked on as he always had a better option with his race vehicles for the fun.

He has unapologetically stated that he will be getting one of these any way he can even though his Employee Discount doesn't help with Raptor products.
Sponsored

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know one of the off road Ford Performance Engineers. Worked on the Raptors for the company and has worked on this one too. He off road races as well, so he knows what he is talking about and how to tune the vehicles. He has NEVER bought one of his Ford vehicles he has worked on as he always had a better option with his race vehicles for the fun.

He has unapologetically stated that he will be getting one of these any way he can even though his Employee Discount doesn't help with Raptor products.
credible endorsement

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I just donā€™t like it. I love the F150 Raptor, but feel like they are off target of this one.

If anything, Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t wait and my badlands will be here soon. I hope people love it and buy the crap out of it, but it wonā€™t be me.

Not a chance you're alone, this is one of the most popular "unpopular opinions" on this site!

Edit: I actually think it looks fine. Most are overreacting because they thought they bought the big bad wolf 2 years ago and won't even see it before the Raptor takes the road. Some toxic combination of buyers remorse or being overshadowed is causing a lot of the nit picking.

Miamibronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the Bronco raptor looks very crowded on the outside. The galloping Bronco emblem by the trunk barely has any space, the side fenders pop out, the taillights are unique ā€¦. Iā€™d choose my Bronco black diamond than the raptor. Sorry not sorry

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow pretty Impressive new Bronco Raptor capabilities but doesnā€™t at the moment have me screaming to want one. And actually just reinforces how happy I am with my Hot Pepper Red Wildtrak. And damn for me thats a statement being I always get caught up in the moment to have the latest bad ass vehiclešŸ˜³. Does it grow on me šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤ Everyone vote and letā€™s see if the Majority wins or not so muchšŸ˜Ž.
Ford Bronco Poll who wants the new Ford Bronco Raptor? D9DABF09-07B2-49F8-A586-033BE543CCBA

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, I just donā€™t like it. I love the F150 Raptor, but feel like they are off target of this one.

If anything, Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t wait and my badlands will be here soon. I hope people love it and buy the crap out of it, but it wonā€™t be me.
Fair enough, I do remember being blown away by the F150 Raptor when I first saw it in person. While the Bronco Raptor doesn't give me that same excitement, I don't think it' looks nearly as bad as many have said.

They'll sell plenty of these because the Raptor brand is pretty damn strong. Ford was early to this segment and there are plenty of blank check buyers who will love it. 70k entry doesn't seem so crazy but for a limited production vehicle like this that's where the bidding will begin.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't consider it because of the added width. I liked my F150 Raptor except when it came to skinny lanes on roads or tight parking spaces.
Exactly, my bronco badlands non-sasquatch barely fits in my garage, the raptor version wouldn't fit.

Allagash

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BL, SAS, LUX / 2017 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm with you. I think it's ugly and I'd never use it for what's it's built for living here in the North East. My Badlands / Sasquatch / Lux in Cactus Gray is going to look perfect once I install 37's, a small lift, and some tasteful mods. Only thing I want for is an 8cyl under the hood. The Raptor, nah. I'll pass.