Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am not crazy and you are?

šŸ˜‚

I used to commute in an Escalade (2010). I spent between $1600 and $2000 a month in fuel..... whatā€™s $400/month in MPG?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
msrp is 64,145. I will post my Dora when I get it. My dealership has until June 10 to submit the order. They tried yesterday and they couldnā€™t as their system does not show any pricing yet.

Anyway I will post a detailed build and pricing per option for anyone who is interested

What are the gen3 going for msrp? I havent looked lately as Im eying going from my f150 to a SD.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got it. Still no hybrids or EVs allowed in my garage.
I agree. I will never own a EV or hybrid. My personal opinion.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's going to be a killer truck and is the best looking Raptor yet IMO, more subtle than it's predecessors. Enjoy!

Got it. Still no hybrids or EVs allowed in my garage.
We all have our hang ups I guess. No autos allowed in mine, which also rules out hybrids only because the don't make them. I think a 2.3/7MT hybrid would have been awesome though and I'd probably have checked that box.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, gotta have that V8. I get it.

Just so you you, the first car, the Porsche? V8.
The second one, the McLaren? V8.
The Ferrari at the end? A measly V12.

I like old cars too, man. A '69 Judge (in orange, of course) is still a dream car of mine. Yet, every single car I've had has been faster, more reliable, handles better, more efficient, and more fun to drive than a classic could hope to be.

I try to remember there's a difference between romanticizing the past, and fetishizing it at the expense of life moving forward
I wasnā€™t trying to be ā€œengine specificā€ just showing you pics of what l find beauty in a vehicle. It could be a 4 cyl for all I care.

And no it has nothing to do with ā€œromanticizing the pastā€, cause last i check they still make internal combustion engines. When they become obsolete, they your comment will be valid. So until then....

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
lol. Keeping my bronco. Actually waiting on the warthog also. There is a bill working itself through Congress that if a hybrid is built in a union factory then it will qualify for a 12,500 tax credit. Rumor has it that the warthog will have a hybrid option. If this all works out then I will buy 2.
It would be wonderful if that bill passes.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty bold statement generalizing individuals. To answer your questions...i love my color TV and smart phone. Iā€™m all for medical advances.

BTW I have a full head of hair, but I actually choose to shave it bald so thereā€™s that.

0 for 4 on your assumptions. Please try again.
I'm just saying that people like that, not YOU of course, just refuse to let go of the past. Gasoline won't last forever, electricity will. It's just odd to me to grasp so hard to inferior products. To each his own, but EV's will be faster, cheaper in the long run, and better for the environment. All you lose is the sound. Have you ridden in an EV? The power/torque is truly shocking. The future is electric and that's a fact.

Sponsored

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be ordering a 2021 Raptor this week as well. 37ā€ tires, 801a and the built in generator. Hope to see it by Septemberā€¦..

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
neither can I itā€™s crazy how people getting 2 Broncos gt500 thereā€™s more millionaires on bronco 6g than I thought . My black diamond is 48000 after tax tags and doc fees and thatā€™s crazy expensive for me lol
Bout the same as mine (also a BD) once itā€™s built (got a VIN) if my husband will get on board. Thatā€™s no small change for me either. I have nice cars but I shop well and always buy used, until now. šŸ˜‚

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that a badge of honor or do you really have a reason to dislike them. Asking for my future grandchildren. šŸ¤£
Definitely no awards, badges, medals, or trophies being handed out. Just a personal preference.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bout the same as mine (also a BD) once itā€™s built (got a VIN) if my husband will get on board. Thatā€™s no small change for me either. I have nice cars but I shop well and always buy used, until now. šŸ˜‚
Congrats on you getting your vin look forward to seeing your black diamond
Sponsored