Sponsored

Popped up on my news feed: Ford Bronco Order-Holders Frustrated By Lingering Production Delays

Rottigrrl

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/05/f...rs-frustrated-by-lingering-production-delays/

Ford Bronco Order-Holders Frustrated By Lingering Production Delays
Order holders across the nation say that Ford is pushing back production of their Broncos while hundreds sit idle

Over on Bronco6G, a user says that they’ve had production pushed back six different times. Another said they’ve had their production date moved up once and pushed back three other times. At least one person can count up to eight different production delays on their Bronco order. One person says that their build date is completely gone altogether.

Interestingly, some order-holders are reporting slight reductions in production timelines. We’ve heard of similar production delays in the past. In those instances, a constrained supply of parts has often been at the crux of the issue. At the same time, hundreds of Broncos are sitting in a pre-delivery lot in Ypsilanti, MI.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/05/f...rs-frustrated-by-lingering-production-delays/

Ford Bronco Order-Holders Frustrated By Lingering Production Delays
Order holders across the nation say that Ford is pushing back production of their Broncos while hundreds sit idle

Over on Bronco6G, a user says that they’ve had production pushed back six different times. Another said they’ve had their production date moved up once and pushed back three other times. At least one person can count up to eight different production delays on their Bronco order. One person says that their build date is completely gone altogether.

Interestingly, some order-holders are reporting slight reductions in production timelines. We’ve heard of similar production delays in the past. In those instances, a constrained supply of parts has often been at the crux of the issue. At the same time, hundreds of Broncos are sitting in a pre-delivery lot in Ypsilanti, MI.
Carscoops- a poor man's Buzzfeed. I think 90% of their stories are reposting of auto forum content.

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this an article from 2021?
right? or 2022? looks like nothing has changed. i don't recall how long dirt mountain broncos sat, but my ice mountain sat on a lot for 6 months due to chip shortage. then i remember many sitting on lots in late summer into fall for lack of transport. wonder what it is this time.

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

right? or 2022? looks like nothing has changed. i don't recall how long dirt mountain broncos sat, but my ice mountain sat on a lot for 6 months due to chip shortage. then i remember many sitting on lots in late summer into fall for lack of transport. wonder what it is this time.
Probably fuel pumps. Mine went out 2 weeks ago and they said they are on national backorder with no ETA. Looks like I will be without my Bronco for a while..

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's still true... I received the "your bronco has been built" e mail on 4/13 but ford tells me it is still in production and on a plant hold. The ETA delivery date has come and passed with no answers from ford...

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably fuel pumps. Mine went out 2 weeks ago and they said they are on national backorder with no ETA. Looks like I will be without my Bronco for a while..
wow! that sucks! sorry to hear! i hope you get up and running soon.