Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I lift my Bronco from the frame on all four contact points (front and rear, left and right).

The QuickJack system, when set up and used properly, is very stable. You need to carefully line up the QuickJack Frames, SUV and Light Truck Adapters, and the Lift Blocks with relatively flat spots on the frame before starting the lift. If the truck adapters and/or lift blocks tilt a bit after contact with the frame, stop lifting, back off an inch or two, and line them up again. You also must remember to lower the Lock Bars onto the fixed Lock Blocks and depressurize the hydraulic system before working on or under the vehicle. Never rely solely on the hydraulic system in between the fixed Lock Blocks, because any hydraulic system can fail and depressurize, causing damage or injury.

@kodiakisland and I both worked underneath my vehicle for an entire day over a month ago, using the QuickJack to replace all of the factory skids with aftermarket skids, and we both felt the system was very safe.
Full disclosure, I've ben known to occasionally run with scissors and drink from a garden hose, so my idea of safe may be a bit sketchy.
Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Full disclosure, I've ben known to occasionally run with scissors and drink from a garden hose, so my idea of safe may be a bit sketchy.
Thanks for the info. I have regularly lifted my Model 3 and Slingshot 3 wheeler. This would be my first time lifting anything truck height.

QQ if you don’t use the blocks does your quickjack lift the tires off the ground at lock point 1 or just at lock point 2?

OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I have regularly lifted my Model 3 and Slingshot 3 wheeler. This would be my first time lifting anything truck height.

QQ if you don’t use the blocks does your quickjack lift the tires off the ground at lock point 1 or just at lock point 2?
Offhand, it’s hard to say, because I typically use the different sized blocks to adjust for rake (i.e., taller blocks in the rear).

Based on the 6” gap between tire and floor in my prior photos, which were taken at lock point 2 with blocks, I suspect that without blocks, the tires would still be on the ground at lock point 1, but not at lock point 2.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Offhand, it’s hard to say, because I typically use the different sized blocks to adjust for rake (i.e., taller blocks in the rear).

Based on the 6” gap between tire and floor in my prior photos, which were taken at lock point 2 with blocks, I suspect that without blocks, the tires would still be on the ground at lock point 1, but not at lock point 2.
This is very helpful. Now I just need to look up the weight of the Wildtrak 4 Door to ensure my 6000lb capacity Quickjack is suited for the job. Thanks for the response

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Razorbak86 I have lift envy now. You get a good bit more height than my older model BL-SLX5000.
They are great lifts.

(Edit) I see you added the blocks to your SUV perches. I can do that :p

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is very helpful. Now I just need to look up the weight of the Wildtrak 4 Door to ensure my 6000lb capacity Quickjack is suited for the job. Thanks for the response
It will lift & support it without any issues. I have an old BL-SLX5000 & it's not a problem with my Badlands. All the units all use the same hydraulic unit as well weather 12V or 110 or 220v, because thee is only 1 part number to order.
Here is a test on one of those old 5000's.

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It will lift & support it without any issues. I have an old BL-SLX5000 & it's not a problem with my Badlands. All the units all use the same hydraulic unit as well weather 12V or 110 or 220v, because thee is only 1 part number to order.
Here is a test on one of those old 5000's.
I was actually wondering how the SLX5000 would do. That's what I had for my Focus RS, and it was a godsend when it came to changing the clutch, doing detailing, or even seasonal tire swaps. I know that if my Bronco is under the 5000lbs somehow, it'll be really close, and I don't know if it's worth the risk. I'll probably sell that setup and upgrade to the 7000TLX if/when I need it.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have had my harbor freight 6000# scissor lift for nearly 9 years now, and I can't imagine not having a lift again. Don't know what these ran, but the HF ran me $1450 back in the day and I would recommend getting a lift to anyone. Looks like this one reviewed does a great job of lifting the Bronco.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If anybody is considering this 7000TL lift, it is on sale now and through Nov 17 at Costco. You get the lift and the truck adapter kit for $1600. On the Quickjack site the list price for the same is $2080.
https://www.costco.com/.product.100833767.html

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For anyone considering, I just want to add that while the 7000TL works the 6000ELX will NOT work. The 6000’s minimum lift spread is larger than the Bronco frame. If you are lifting only from the frame the 6000 will not work.

@Razorback did you lift only from the frame running down the side of the vehicle or did you use the frame plus a different second lift point such as the lower control are mount?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone considering, I just want to add that while the 7000TL works the 6000ELX will NOT work. The 6000’s minimum lift spread is larger than the Bronco frame. If you are lifting only from the frame the 6000 will not work.

@Razorback did you lift only from the frame running down the side of the vehicle or did you use the frame plus a different second lift point such as the lower control are mount?
I lifted just from the frame with the 7000TL for my 4-door Bronco and my friend’s 2-door Bronco.

milamookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for posting this. I currently own the BL-3500 model for which I only intended to use on my Z3 M coupe. Well my new Bronco should arrive within the next month and its way to heavy for that model so I'm looking to upgrade. For owners like me who already have a quick jack, apparently you can now buy just the heavier duty frames and accessories without having to rebuy the whole system.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone spots the system at discounted pricing post up an update on here.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs