Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow has a rapid red badlands LUX customer
order in to look at but not drive. Available to check out until customer picks it up.
Thanks for heads up.

Swung by today and checked it out. Owner is coming from AZ so until they get here to pick it up they gave ok for people to check it out. They have it tucked away inside so keeps most of general public off it.
Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rapid red badlands at Damerow. Itā€™s true what they said about the 33ā€™s, they look really big and are completely satisfactory in person. When I looked at my pictures they donā€™t do it justice. Canā€™t wait to see SAS. Hereā€™s a video of my girl inspecting and some pics.

0F49300A-6E9C-477F-AEA3-86951BD4C959.jpeg

449693D4-0B2F-4F13-B1C3-5CB983D1CF65.jpeg
Ha must have just missed y'all. I completely agree, I have a WT on order and that thing is going to look beastly. 4dr Badlands with 33's looks fantastic in person.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3HSPivD.jpg

3dhYhP9.jpg

So I had some time to kill and I dropped by Landmark Ford. They just happened to have a Wildtrak demo unit.

I was asked to wait until they could find a salesperson before crawling around it. They don't have a lot of staff and very little inventory.

They apparently got it a while ago. I was told 6 mos. or 4k miles before they can sell it. I'm not sure they will sell it then as they probably won't get another demo for at least a year

This is my first time seeing a Sasquatch in person. At the preview this spring they didn't have any Squatches. Lordy it's big. The tires are massive. You have to climb into it. I love it! Whereas the non-Squatch model just made me say meh, this thing is a beast.

I was honest and told the salesman I had an order at Damerow so I didn't ask for a drive (although I'm sure they don't mind putting some miles on it). Plus I had my son with me and wasn't about to pop a kids seat on that leather.

A side note is that the demo Wildtraks with soft tops should have the hard top hook ups (which this one did).

I have not heard if Damerow got their demos yet.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 3dhYhP9

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 3dhYhP9

So I had some time to kill and I dropped by Landmark Ford. They just happened to have a Wildtrak demo unit.

I was asked to wait until they could find a salesperson before crawling around it. They don't have a lot of staff and very little inventory.

They apparently got it a while ago. I was told 6 mos. or 4k miles before they can sell it. I'm not sure they will sell it then as they probably won't get another demo for at least a year

This is my first time seeing a Sasquatch in person. At the preview this spring they didn't have any Squatches. Lordy it's big. The tires are massive. You have to climb into it. I love it! Whereas the non-Squatch model just made me say meh, this thing is a beast.

I was honest and told the salesman I had an order at Damerow so I didn't ask for a drive (although I'm sure they don't mind putting some miles on it). Plus I had my son with me and wasn't about to pop a kids seat on that leather.

A side note is that the demo Wildtraks with soft tops should have the hard top hook ups (which this one did).

I have not heard if Damerow got their demos yet.
The WT is nice. I checked it out a couple weeks ago; went on a test drive. You are correct it is massive compared to the two shown at the Moda Center last April. My drive was only about 20 mins... more than long enough to know I can't wait to get mine. I also drove out to Newberg, they have a CO Badlands; was able to take that out for about 30 mins by myself. Totally sold. I hear that Gresham Ford has their demo as well.

When I called Landmark to see if they had theirs, they offered a test drive so I took it. If you get a chance, definitely go for one. Cheers!

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The WT is nice. I checked it out a couple weeks ago; went on a test drive. You are correct it is massive compared to the two shown at the Moda Center last April. My drive was only about 20 mins... more than long enough to know I can't wait to get mine. I also drove out to Newberg, they have a CO Badlands; was able to take that out for about 30 mins by myself. Totally sold. I hear that Gresham Ford has their demo as well.

When I called Landmark to see if they had theirs, they offered a test drive so I took it. If you get a chance, definitely go for one. Cheers!
I can wait until Damerow has their demo. Best case is I get mine in the spring so I have time.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can wait until Damerow has their demo. Best case is I get mine in the spring so I have time.
Totally understandable, I'm there with you on having to wait until next year. With all the not so great news, and myself being impatient. I wanted to see Bronco's out and about. Was happy to see them. Driving was a bonus. And does make the wait more bearable. Cheers.

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Canby Ford has an Area 51 Badlands

Deleted member 5064

Went out to Sugarpine drive in out in Troutdale today and heard Gresham Ford had a 4 door Badlands mannequin so decided to swing by. The salesperson Glenn was nice and unlocked it and let me crawl around it a bit and offered a test drive but only had a few minutes so declined. I ordered a 2 door Badlands Sasquatch , High pkg and this was a 4 door with 33ā€™s with Mid pkg. Vehicle has a pretty awesome presence even with the the 33ā€™s and Iā€™m pumped a 2 door with the 35ā€™s is gonna be perfect. Heard a lot of complaints about the quality of the interior but came away pleasantly surprised and the marine grade vinyl seats felt great, gonna be a bitch in the summer heat however. Hopefully get a chance to swing by Landmark Ford to check out the WildTrak they have soon. Came away more enthusiastic getting some hands on the truck and definitely say #staypumped

57AE576C-1DF6-4D33-A989-D852DF64CF64.jpeg

53353654-4540-4EC1-ACBE-25E5FE681067.jpeg

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Damerow has their demo in, Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sas, high package with soft top. The things much better in person and after the test drive at HWY speed, the soft tops much better then my preconceived idea of it. Iā€™d get one along with a hard top.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 62D9E2F0-A6F5-49B6-8CF0-09D9810EBD64

Mask used when required by law.
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions D64B3C81-74C3-49AE-9A6A-B3E48533EDB5

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions F18B2AA2-2E1B-40B4-AAD7-37196A462E5F

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions D481A3C5-D3AC-482E-91DD-206F919F3A7C

Mask used when required by lawā€¦ā€¦

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow has their demo in, Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sas, high package with soft top. The things much better in person and after the test drive at HWY speed, the soft tops much better then my preconceived idea of it. Iā€™d get one along with a hard top.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions D481A3C5-D3AC-482E-91DD-206F919F3A7C

Mask used when required by law.

Mask used when required by lawā€¦ā€¦
Nice. Iā€™ll stop in soon.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 96942602-0B38-4D0D-BB8D-99AD34609FE0
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions E5985E83-1939-444F-AAAE-7A35C46F7B7E
Must have just missed you at Damerow

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did a test drive at Damerow Ford. I want to give a shout-out to Ben for helping me out with this. I am stoked with the Lux and Leather interior. I thought the interior colors were great.

Deleted member 5064

Just popped in to Vancouver Ford and they have a yellow 4 door WildTrak. Had 10 minutes to kill so went for a quick drive. Having only driven EVā€™s ( Model Y performance and BMW i3s) for the past few years felt weird to be behind an ICE vehicle again. When I pulled away the truck was in Sport mode and was pretty surgey/ jerky. Power from the 2.7 has plenty of juice and good passing power. When I ordered I was between a WildTrak and Badlands and thought sport mode would be nice for the street but would be annoyed with the drivability of it so glad I got the Badlands with rock crawl instead. Leather seating was firmer not as comfy as the marine vinyl. Form factor of the 4 door is pretty nice not too cumbersome and the extra cargo room and roof space for RTT over the 2 door would be nice. Vehicle had high pkg and sound system was pretty meh but thatā€™s been widely reported. Overall felt good to confirm my choices ( 2 door , 2.7 , Badlands , Sasquatch , high pkg) . Now just another year to wait šŸ˜‚
Sponsored