First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am working with Kiyoshi Tsuji (sales manager) at Damerow. He confirmed no ADM and that they will honor the X-Plan if allowed by Ford.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am working with Kiyoshi Tsuji (sales manager) at Damerow. He confirmed no ADM and that they will honor the X-Plan if allowed by Ford.
Good to know! Thanks for the info:)

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Re: changing dealerships, Granger has it all figured out.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...he-first-post-as-i-get-more-information.2539/

Terms and Conditions:

· Customer must contact the Ford CRC to begin the process at (800) 334-4375

· Each reservation number can only change dealers once

· In order to ensure customers proceed to order with the correct dealership, change dealer requests must occur before close of business on October 31st, 2020

· The change dealer process occurs real time during the request being processed by the CRC agent

· Customers will receive a change dealer confirmation via email and will be refunded their $100 and now will hold a $0 reservation at the new dealer

· The first dealer will be notified of the cancellation in WBDO and via email to the current reservation contact set up in the eCommerce portal

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can bet that Landmark will have ADM at least initially. I tried to buy my last two Raptors from them. They would not budge off of $10K ADM. I ended up ordering through a dealer in Texas and did the courtesy delivery to Landmark. They were pissed when it arrived and I picked it up.

In the past I have had good luck with Suburban Ford. They treated me well on a Lightning and a couple of others. Generally the further away from Portland the better the deals and dealerships.

Sponsored

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gresham Ford states: "... are selling all our Broncos for MSRP we wont be marking them up on orders or just regular purchases , and yes we do honor X-plan"
Thank you Dave at Gresham Ford.

It is confirmed, like the spread sheet says, MSRP and X-Plan honored.
#edit
"... We (Gresham Ford) are selling all of ours at MSRP were a lot of dealers are selling them at $5k over. XPlan or any of the other plans is the only way to get a lower price than MSRP so I would plan on using that when we convert your reservation to an order. "

Last edited:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just spoke with the GM at Skyline in Salem. He did confirm no ADM on the new Bronco

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can bet that Landmark will have ADM at least initially. I tried to buy my last two Raptors from them. They would not budge off of $10K ADM. I ended up ordering through a dealer in Texas and did the courtesy delivery to Landmark. They were pissed when it arrived and I picked it up.

In the past I have had good luck with Suburban Ford. They treated me well on a Lightning and a couple of others. Generally the further away from Portland the better the deals and dealerships.
Good to know, thanks! This may be a good option with the prices Granger is offering. What did Landmark charge for the courtesy delivery? Any other expenses involved?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to know, thanks! This may be a good option with the prices Granger is offering. What did Landmark charge for the courtesy delivery? Any other expenses involved?
Landmark charged me $250 for the "dealer prep" on the courtesy delivery thinking it was just an F150. When I picked it up they were pissed and told me they charge $1500 to courtesy a Raptor. Straight up greedy A-holes.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Landmark charged me $250 for the "dealer prep" on the courtesy delivery thinking it was just an F150. When I picked it up they were pissed and told me they charge $1500 to courtesy a Raptor. Straight up greedy A-holes.
Ouch! Good to know, hopefully they have changed direction. I have a lead on another dealer in Portland, more info soon.

Sponsored

66RivieraGS

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Buick Riviera GS, 1972 Ford F-250, 2015 BMW 435i M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did they tell you if they charge ADM, Its early in the process. Landmark and Canby still havent got back to me.
I have my reservation at Landmark Ford, I met their general sales manager Ken Fisher through a reddit thread on the r/FordBronco subreddit. He stated that they will not be marking up the Bronco whatsoever.

Here's the thread where he says so in the comments:

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello Portland area peeps, wondering if anyone knows what Vancouver Ford is doing? I have one reserved there but haven't contacted anyone about it. On reservation day, Vancouver Ford was the only dealership that the system would let me reserve with. A friend recommended Wrestle Ford because of no ADM and X-plan. I haven't seen anything about Vancouver Ford.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have my reservation at Landmark Ford, I met their general sales manager Ken Fisher through a reddit thread on the r/FordBronco subreddit. He stated that they will not be marking up the Bronco whatsoever.

Here's the thread where he says so in the comments:
Thank you! Front page has been updated for Landmark

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello Portland area peeps, wondering if anyone knows what Vancouver Ford is doing? I have one reserved there but haven't contacted anyone about it. On reservation day, Vancouver Ford was the only dealership that the system would let me reserve with. A friend recommended Wrestle Ford because of no ADM and X-plan. I haven't seen anything about Vancouver Ford.
Good question, I haven't heard anything about Vancouver Ford...reviewed the Washington threads and there are several mentions for Vancouver Ford but doesnt look like anyone has actually talked to them and no mention of ADM or x-plan. Didnt see them on the master list either. Anyone have any info?
Sponsored