Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone with the Damerow below invoice deal taken delivery yet?
No, not yet. But Damerow has confirmed and reconfirmed pricing. Nick seemed optimistic that we will see our Wildtrak early next year, as I changed to a soft top.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a text from Ander at Damerow - that 2 door CG BD is up for grabs.... they are "taking offers"...
Would be nice if they offered to another reservation holder, but I can’t blame them. They have 30% of their normal inventory. Salespeople are fighting over scraps. As long as they keep their reservationist promises I’m good

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be nice if they offered to another reservation holder, but I can’t blame them. They have 30% of their normal inventory. Salespeople are fighting over scraps. As long as they keep their reservationist promises I’m good
I’m guessing it will take +5-10k to get that rig.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as they are updated before next Thursday when the scheduling begins, there's no harm.

I haven't heard of any Portland-area dealer who has been particularly communicative about the Bronco order process. Also, I haven't heard of any Portland-area dealers ripping people off or botching the process, so I guess that's a tradeoff worth making.
Given the current environment there’s zero incentive for dealers to chase after Bronco order holders to make sure they still want them. The lots are empty and ADM is waiting for every order holder who either backs out or forgets.

if you want your Bronco on order it’s completely up to you to stay on top of it. If you don’t you won’t get any sympathy from me. Get the sell price in writing and signed. Pay attention to deadlines.

If you’re at Damerow and don’t already have a relationship with Nick or Kiyoshi then get on it now.

It’s a sellers market and the only thing standing between you and losing your order is the honesty of the dealer and hopefully Ford having your back.

Last edited:

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given the current environment there’s zero incentive for dealers to chase after Bronco order holders to make sure they still want them. The lots are empty and ADM is for every order holder who either backs out or forgets.
Agree entirely. There's no one in the decision-making chain at Ford corporate who seems to take incentives into account when they set up how various programs and processes will work. Either they flunked Econ 101, or they simply don't care about setting up perverse incentives in their distribution channel as long as someone's buying.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree entirely. There's no one in the decision-making chain at Ford corporate who seems to take incentives into account when they set up how various programs and processes will work. Either they flunked Econ 101, or they simply don't care about setting up perverse incentives in their distribution channel as long as someone's buying.
Now to be fair we are in unusual times. Ford has a massive hit on the scale of the original Mustang, throw in unprecedented supply chain issues and a dash of corporate gaffs and here we are. You have to give them props for attempting to make it fair for the customer with the reservation system and supporting order holders from ADM. I’m not sure if you realize what a shit show it would be without what they did in place. Could it have been better? Sure. Could it have been worse? Without a doubt.

sshurts

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
misc, no jeep or bronco at this time.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to believe Nick is a stand up guy and takes care of us. He hasn't had the fanfare or forum presence of the other aggressive pricing dealers so I'm crossing my fingers.
Clearly some folk's milage has varied with communication at Damerow. Myself included with my original sale rep. I've met Nick and worked with him. I've met Kiyoshi and worked with him. I switched my sales contact to Brian K. They have and are taking great care of me. I mainly go through Brian and he is always on the spot to respond or let me know he is looking into it and then respond. We are on the last part of this journey with them and I'll share the last chapter.

Best wishes and good luck to all for a speedy ;build/arrival of your Bronco.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone get an email from ford on their 2021 to 2022 conversion yet? Specifically a Damerow 2021 to 2022 conversion? I still haven't received anything and it's been a week since my order has been converted.

Deleted member 5064

Did anyone get an email from ford on their 2021 to 2022 conversion yet? Specifically a Damerow 2021 to 2022 conversion? I still haven't received anything and it's been a week since my order has been converted.
I re-ordered / amended my order on October 14th with Nick and received confirmation with Ford about 5 days later.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Damerow didnt return a single call or email from me (over 7 attempted contacts) in any way when it was reservation time.

Yet here we are, about 2 years down the road and they email me out of the blue, and text me, as if I was their customer or they had some kind of relationship with me, or had any dialog in the past. This is literally their first time they have communicated with me in any way.

Bold strategy, Damerow, but i'll continue to keep my business with a dealership that meets the incredibly low bar set for dealership communications.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 1635377674546

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow didnt return a single call or email from me (over 7 attempted contacts) in any way when it was reservation time.

Yet here we are, about 2 years down the road and they email me out of the blue, and text me, as if I was their customer or they had some kind of relationship with me, or had any dialog in the past. This is literally their first time they have communicated with me in any way.

Bold strategy, Damerow, but i'll continue to keep my business with a dealership that meets the incredibly low bar set for dealership communications.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 1635377674546
Maybe they are feeling like opening an email from someone called Rick Astley as they are sick and tired of that song. :ROFLMAO:

HeathMas

Badlands
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have texted Nick about converting my 21 to 22 multiple times over the past week and have gotten no response. Going to call today. Very frustrating

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have texted Nick about converting my 21 to 22 multiple times over the past week and have gotten no response. Going to call today. Very frustrating
He's on vacation
Sponsored