OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FYI-The best way to get x plan pricing is to join MCA, the site is now back up and running,
https://mustang.org/

$25 for associate membership, gets you invoice plus $100, and discounted doc fee, options and packages.
Sponsored

Randy Flagg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Gresham Ford states: "... are selling all our Broncos for MSRP we wont be marking them up on orders or just regular purchases , and yes we do honor X-plan"
Thank you Dave at Gresham Ford.

It is confirmed, like the spread sheet says, MSRP and X-Plan honored.
#edit
"... We (Gresham Ford) are selling all of ours at MSRP were a lot of dealers are selling them at $5k over. XPlan or any of the other plans is the only way to get a lower price than MSRP so I would plan on using that when we convert your reservation to an order. "
I made a reservation July 15 with Courtesy Ford in Portland. Got an email acknowledging the reservation, and radio silence since then. I've reached out to the sales rep who contacted me initially, and to the GM as well. No reply.

Looks like folks more in the know about PDX-area dealers are going with Gresham Ford - any recommendations or cautions before I make my official "dealer switch"?

66RivieraGS

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Buick Riviera GS, 1972 Ford F-250, 2015 BMW 435i M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I made a reservation July 15 with Courtesy Ford in Portland. Got an email acknowledging the reservation, and radio silence since then. I've reached out to the sales rep who contacted me initially, and to the GM as well. No reply.

Looks like folks more in the know about PDX-area dealers are going with Gresham Ford - any recommendations or cautions before I make my official "dealer switch"?
I’ve had great communication with the guys over at Landmark Ford about my reservation, I can recommend them. I’ll be staying with them unless a dealership out here offers Granger type pricing.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like the best we have in Oregon right now is still "no ADM, will accept x plan". Was really hoping someone would step up, maybe after B&P is announced? I dont want to wait until the end of the dealer deadline to make a decision. California threads show the same down there, unless I missed something.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, so my first dealer selected in Central Oregon has gone silent, Second dealer in Central Oregon never even responded. Landmark Ford immediately called, and shared much more information than I every received here in Central Oregon. Now the question, how do you move your reservation?

Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so my first dealer selected in Central Oregon has gone silent, Second dealer in Central Oregon never even responded. Landmark Ford immediately called, and shared much more information than I every received here in Central Oregon. Now the question, how do you move your reservation?
It was really easy when I transferred mine. Tons of threads on here talking about it, but all I did was call 1-800-334-4375. I made sure I had my reservation number on hand and the EXACT address and name of dealership I wanted to transfer to. Got id done in like 6 minutes. As of right now you can only transfer once so make sure it is going to your final choice!

Last edited:

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was really easy when I transferred mine. Tons of threads on here talking about it, but all I did was call 1-800-334-4375. I made sure I had my reservation number on hand and the EXACT address and name of dealership I wanted to transfer to. Got id done in like 6 minutes. As of right now you can only transfer once so make sure it is going to your final choice!
Thank you, yes I will wait until final decision after B&P goes live, but definitely leaning to drive to Portland...

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those of you banking on Landmark, watch yourself. They are famous for ADM. They may tell you no ADM now but come game time my bet is it will be different. I have yet to have a good experience with them. They are the closest dealer to me. I have attempted to buy four different vehicles from them over the years. Every time when it got down to making the deal they had ADM and would not budge.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those of you banking on Landmark, watch yourself. They are famous for ADM. They may tell you no ADM now but come game time my bet is it will be different. I have yet to have a good experience with them. They are the closest dealer to me. I have attempted to buy four different vehicles from them over the years. Every time when it got down to making the deal they had ADM and would not budge.
Thank you for the warning, this is the reply I received from Conan Ball at the dealership "Yes, to confirm. We are honoring X-Plan Pricing on all new Bronco Reservations. The only other cost above the price of the vehicle is your County's DMV licensing fees, a .5% Oregon Privilege tax and a .37% C.A.T. tax (Corporate Activity Tax). You cannot get away from the State, they'll always get their share."
But I appreciate the warning, I will double confirm before deciding after B&P, why can't we have a Granger on West Coast?

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help me help you. Below is consolidate Western US buyers group to gain purchasing power. Trying to get traction.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/western-us-buyers-group.5699/

Spoke with Landmark. Stated X plan with possibility of change. Bait and switch as others have suggested Landmark might do would be sub optimal for the dealership. The reservation is a game changer and Dealer BS has vastly limited by reservation system.

Sponsored

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Help me help you. Below is consolidate Western US buyers group to gain purchasing power. Trying to get traction.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/western-us-buyers-group.5699/

Spoke with Landmark. Stated X plan with possibility of change. Bait and switch as others have suggested Landmark might do would be sub optimal for the dealership. The reservation is a game changer and Dealer BS has vastly limited by reservation system.
I will wait probably to mid October before making the switch, as I know you can only do it once, and has to be done before end of October. If any group strategy combining orders helps, but I would be glad to participate.

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Per Duck at the Western US buyers thread:

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 1601835507753
Thanks for sharing! I currently have my reservation at Landmark. The wife and I are moving to PDX in January and had zero experience with any of the dealers. Looks like I’ll be switching to Damerow!

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thats great! Can I share for the Western Union on the Western US Buyers thread for others to consider?
Its for all forum members.
Sponsored