Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nick from Damerow called to say my Bronco just arrived, trying to get there today to bring the stallion home!
What is your spec? Saw a cactus grey 4 door Wildtrak on a hauler on I5 headed south in Vancouver this morning.

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nick from Damerow called to say my Bronco just arrived, trying to get there today to bring the stallion home!
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL??

Sponsored
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys crack me up! It did take awhile at the dealer but thats my own fault as I showed before the Bronco was cleaned up, and there were 3 other Bronco's being delivered at the same time. Couldnt be happier with the experience, No problem with 2021 price guarantee, Nick stuck to our agreement of $1K under invoice including options, received my 42K + 20K Ford Pass reward points, no customer satisfaction funds available. They did get me for the $399 VIN etching but knew that was coming. No hard sell on extended warranties. There were two Wildtracks and another Black diamond delivered, all with SAS.

new bronco.jpg

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys crack me up! It did take awhile at the dealer but thats my own fault as I showed before the Bronco was cleaned up, and there were 3 other Bronco's being delivered at the same time. Couldnt be happier with the experience, No problem with 2021 price guarantee, Nick stuck to our agreement of $1K under invoice including options, received my 42K + 20K Ford Pass reward points, no customer satisfaction funds available. They did get me for the $399 VIN etching but knew that was coming. No hard sell on extended warranties. There were two Wildtracks and another Black diamond delivered, all with SAS.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions new bronco
Awesome!

Come break it in with me next weekend, I'm driving over to explore Tillamook Forest and the Sand Lake dunes.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome!

Come break it in with me next weekend, I'm driving over to explore Tillamook Forest and the Sand Lake dunes.
That sounds like fun, just picked up the Rhino tow strap, recovery rope and soft shackles...but my wife has plans for us, maybe next time and thanks for the invite!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sounds like fun, just picked up the Rhino tow strap, recovery rope and soft shackles...but my wife has plans for us, maybe next time and thanks for the invite!
No problem.
The invitation is open to anyone else here as well.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great @OC4x4!

Thanks for the details on the buying experience with Damerow. I have the same deal and as it gets further and further from when that deal was originally agreed to, it helps to know that Damerow has continued to live up to their end.

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

new bronco.jpg
Damn man, awesome Bronco! Congrats. My build exactly except I didn't do the mod bumper.

Great to hear they are keeping to their 1k under invoice deal! Enjoy.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For buyers in the Portland Area:

Updated 1/20/21-The special pricing from Damerow has expired-they had a limited window to take advantage but it ended last year, confirmed 1/20/21 that the pricing is in effect for those buyers who reached out.

Damerow-Kiyoshi is offering $1000 under invoice for Oregon/SW Washington buyers only, must call and make arrangements with him directly. Don’t know if anyone has contacted him since Ford eliminated x-plan.

Gresham-mkennedy009 confirms MSRP, x plan, contact is Dave.
Landmark-Per 66RiveraGS, No ADM, contact is Ken Fisher-GSM.
Suburban
Courtesy
Kendall-Eugene
Skyline-Salem-Corey07 and rgwinn confirm no ADM and accept x plan
Dick's MacKenzie Ford-per GM, Shaun Weber-No ADM for reservation holders, will honor (A/X/Z/D) plans, doc fee is set at $150(Shaun says this is a capped by State of Oregon)
Westlie in Camas/Washougal - Per Cascadiancorvid-No dealer mark up, and they will honor X plan-contact is Trevor Jollie

I only have experience with Canby Ford and Landmark, as I have a reservation with each but only plan on one purchase. I reached out to both a couple of times but neither is willing to respond to my questions regarding ADM, X pricing and Doc fees. The master list says all the above have no ADM(Canby is not on the list). Suburban and Dick's MacKenzie are unknown for X-plan. No information is available for doc fees. Does anyone have solid connections that can verify pricing. We do have some time before we have to pick a dealer, but it would be great to have a dealer that is upfront on this. Thank you in advance for your help.
My loaded 2 door badlands Sasquatch Cyberorange is a month away so hopeFully I’ll be rolling around urban setting n Portland.

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got my 2021 from ford. Vancouver Ford was good to me. MSRP, and asked them to not put any add-ons. They honored that. Literally paid for exactly what was expected (plus tax/title). Of course Oregon people don’t pay tax for cars in Washington. So if you need to order another bronco please go see them for trust. My sales guy is Mike Raines.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 9E702712-C0CD-466B-9881-58A4920C6084
Sponsored