Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked it up from Damerow yesterday. They honored the invoice-$1000 deal and full price protection. Got me on VIN etching, but overall was a good experience. I would go with them again with no reservations. They took care of me and the process was as smooth as it could be.
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 1D9CE9CC-222B-4B50-9D70-EB363713B615
Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like the rigs are starting to roll in.
Yeah, Vancouver ford only got 3 broncos in the last 2 months. Then 7 of them in 2 days. Crazy. Ford really shipped a bunch lately. Clearing some space on ice mountain. Mine is a 2021 so I was due for sure.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, Vancouver ford only got 3 broncos in the last 2 months. Then 7 of them in 2 days. Crazy. Ford really shipped a bunch lately. Clearing some space on ice mountain. Mine is a 2021 so I was due for sure.
Damn a 2021. Least you have digital temperature readouts on your knobs

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got an email from Ford saying “my” Bronco was rolling down the assembly line this morning. Had an original reservation 7/15/20 through Damerow but had to cancel last winter because I thought I needed a half ton pickup for hauling a food trailer for my business. Ended up not needing pickup as we decided to stay brick and mortor. Tried to reach out to Damerow about re confirming order(and like 10 calls to Ford to change dealers before VIN was assigned but nothing was done) Damerow changed my 2 door Outer Banks Sasquatch pkg to this Badlands 4 banger manual. I was able to submit a new order with Suburban Ford before the ‘22 cutoff to my original Outer Banks spec. Any who’s this should be showing up at Damerow soon
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 2F096B17-7B86-41ED-A3F5-6E0C3E62B3A7

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 1A55DA5B-B88E-4536-B388-8366B4423027

Last edited:

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an email from Ford saying “my” Bronco was rolling down the assembly line this morning. Had an original reservation 7/15/20 through Damerow but had to cancel last winter because I thought I needed a half ton pickup for hauling a food trailer for my business. Ended up not needing pickup as we decided to stay brick and mortor. Tried to reach out to Damerow about re confirming order(and like 10 calls to Ford to change dealers before VIN was assigned but nothing was done) Damerow changed my 2 door Outer Banks Sasquatch pkg to this Badlands 4 banger manual. I was able to submit a new order with Suburban Ford before the ‘22 cutoff to my original Outer Banks spec. Any who’s this should be showing up at Damerow soon
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 1A55DA5B-B88E-4536-B388-8366B4423027

Kinda of sketchy of Damerow. This will ensure they
Get to sell a highly marked up badlands

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kinda of sketchy of Damerow. This will ensure they
Get to sell a highly marked up badlands
Kind of expected what was going to happen with Damerow changing spec. More vexed about the Ford customer service/change dealer setup. Started dealer change at the end of January and changed order to Westlie and everything seemed to be in motion after hanging up with Ford after first phone call. A month went by a had no communication about the switch over. Westlie said they could do nothing for me and Ford was now saying it was a “legal” issue being reviewed and there was a big back log of dealer changes. I knew it was a matter of time before 4 door soft top build was pulled but no options other than to hope Ford coming through with transferring original reservation number. Called Ford maybe 10 times but kept getting an “under legal review”. Tried to submit new order through Westlie and they said it would be “ a couple years” so why bother. Beginning of March submitted original Outer Banks 2 door Sasquatch spec with Suburban Ford and George was great. So back of the line for me 😂

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my 2021 from ford. Vancouver Ford was good to me. MSRP, and asked them to not put any add-ons. They honored that. Literally paid for exactly what was expected (plus tax/title). Of course Oregon people don’t pay tax for cars in Washington. So if you need to order another bronco please go see them for trust. My sales guy is Mike Raines.

I’m getting mine in a few weeks.. did tags, lisc, doc,privilege,and corporate taxes come out to about 1k?

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my 2021 from ford. Vancouver Ford was good to me. MSRP, and asked them to not put any add-ons. They honored that. Literally paid for exactly what was expected (plus tax/title). Of course Oregon people don’t pay tax for cars in Washington. So if you need to order another bronco please go see them for trust. My sales guy is Mike Raines.

Do you know how long it took from build day to your leaker getting it??, thank you.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked it up from Damerow yesterday. They honored the invoice-$1000 deal and full price protection. Got me on VIN etching, but overall was a good experience. I would go with them again with no reservations. They took care of me and the process was as smooth as it could be.
That’s awesome! How long did your bronco take to arrive to your dealer from build day? Thank you for info

Sponsored

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome! How long did your bronco take to arrive to your dealer from build day? Thank you for info
It was just a few days over three weeks. Tracker was actually pretty accurate for me.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't say enough GREAT things about the guys at Northside Ford. From day 1 (637 days ago), Jim was on it and straight forward the whole way. I was in and out in less than 45 minutes today picking up my Badlands. They had the price protection rebate already in the deal without having to ask for it. I highly recommend using them for any future Ford needs.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, thanks for the reply. Did all your new car feed total about a thousand?
I would have to look, but that sounds about right.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would have to look, but that sounds about right.
Ok.. I looked at my PO and I was like damn.. tack a grand onto msrp.. ouch. Any who… thank you very much. Night.
Sponsored