OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last time I heard from Damerow was 11/17 confirming I was good to go with them, no communication since.
I talked with Nick today, confirmed pricing still in effect for those on his list. He isnt sure if the 19th is still good for ordering, waiting for official word from Ford. No benefit to submitting an order right away.
Sponsored

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I talked with Nick today, confirmed pricing still in effect for those on his list. He isnt sure if the 19th is still good for ordering, waiting for official word from Ford. No benefit to submitting an order right away.
Hopefully he reaches out to the rest of us (at least as a courtesy). I'm dead set on my build, so I'm ready to order whenever, but a little communication would be nice.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully he reaches out to the rest of us (at least as a courtesy). I'm dead set on my build, so I'm ready to order whenever, but a little communication would be nice.
I recommend calling him directly, 971-998-5912

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone heard from Damerow? I have sent two emails to Kiyoshi with no response. Update - heard from Dale yesterday and Kiyoshi today, sent my build along with $500. Seems all is good for now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone heard from Damerow? I have sent two emails to Kiyoshi with no response.
Reach out to Nick, I talked again with him today, all good.

Sponsored

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone heard from Damerow? I have sent two emails to Kiyoshi with no response.
I did, he just got back from Vacation and said he wanted to go over everything and then get back to me

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received an email from Nick at Damerow.

Sent him my build(s) undecided and want to weigh costs. And asked for clarification of if the deposit is refundable. Honestly I have wasted way more money on much stupider things, just ask my wife, if it is not.

So nice to to get such a simple procedure with a dealer that is not trying to lock you in by converting our order before you are ready. Some of the posts today about dealer shenanigans is worriesome.

Last edited:

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just received an email from Nick at Damerow.

Sent him my build(s) undecided and want to weigh costs. And asked for clarification of if the deposit is refundable. Honestly I have wasted way more money on much stupider things, just ask my wife, if it is not.

So nice to to get such a simple procedure with a dealer that is not trying to lock you in by converting our order before you are ready. Some of the posts today about dealer shenanigans is worriesome.
I called him yesterday and he said he would call me back. He wasn't at work yet, but said he had 15 or so others who contacted him, so I'm not too worried about not hearing from him yet. Based on Ford's communication, the only commodity restraint for my build will be 2dr, so I can keep practicing patience until March lol

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I also wish they were a bit more communicative, but I guess we have time.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I also wish they were a bit more communicative, but I guess we have time.
Just received this from Damerow today (Sunday) Your file is complete and your order will be placed tomorrow morning.

Sponsored

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I made my reservation a few weeks ago. I got an immediate response from Damerow, both from Kyoshi and Nick. I played around with the build and price tool and settled on the specs I wanted. I had a few e-mail communications with Nick but nothing consistent. He had asked me to email my build to him last week but when I did I never got any response to my follow up questions. I was right by the dealership yesterday and stopped in, primarily to see the cactus gray and carbonized gray colors in person to make sure I was sure about my Oxford White choice.

Nick happened to be there and I put in my order with him and paid the $500 deposit. A couple of hours later I got an email from Ford saying " Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Bronco™ BADLANDS! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Damerow Ford." I guess now I just wait...probably until the end of the calendar year due to my selections.

In talking to Nick it seems like he is swamped with order requests and questions, that's why it appears that they are a little slow on responding to e-mail. I live fairly close to the dealership so dropping in in person wasn't a big deal and we were able to get everything done in about 30 minutes.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Talked with Nick today and finalized my order, waiting for confirmation, $500 deposit, $1000 under invoice. Nick shared that they have about 300 reservations but are only allocated 95. He thinks the conversion rate will be 50% to 70%. I have a 7/14 reservation, ordered a 4dr Black Diamond with Sasquatch, mid package, time will tell if it ends up a 2021 or 2022. Out of the 300 reservations, only 35 are getting the special pricing.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talked with Nick today and finalized my order, waiting for confirmation, $500 deposit, $1000 under invoice. Nick shared that they have about 300 reservations but are only allocated 95. He thinks the conversion rate will be 50% to 70%. I have a 7/14 reservation, ordered a 4dr Black Diamond with Sasquatch, mid package, time will tell if it ends up a 2021 or 2022. Out of the 300 reservations, only 35 are getting the special pricing.
Seems like same info I received from Dale and Kiyoshi. Did confirm I was one of the 35 that received special pricing, which was reflected in my order pricing. Dale mentioned that the order would be going in today, and will look forward to my confirmation from Ford. I have 3 out of 6 of the deadly 6, with a 7/16 reservation date, so assuming I will be in MY2022, unless a miracle happens, in the meantime got a Ford CC, so going to build up those reward points as much as possible for accessories etc.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like same info I received from Dale and Kiyoshi. Did confirm I was one of the 35 that received special pricing, which was reflected in my order pricing. Dale mentioned that the order would be going in today, and will look forward to my confirmation from Ford. I have 3 out of 6 of the deadly 6, with a 7/16 reservation date, so assuming I will be in MY2022, unless a miracle happens, in the meantime got a Ford CC, so going to build up those reward points as much as possible for accessories etc.
And now we wait......

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a call this morning with Nick from Damerow. He sent me a pdf of the 2 build requests I had asked about. During the call I decided which way I was going and gave him my CC info. Waiting on him to enter the build into the system so he can print the DORA and send it for me to sign.

I am also one of the 35. My reservation is from 7/14 late in the morning.

OBX/2.7/High Package/Cactus Gray.
Sponsored