OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have my reservation at Westlie but I haven’t responded back to voicemail (Jason ) he left a few days before ordering window opened. In the voicemail he said either a 2-5k deposit depending on trim/options. Are they accepting x plan?
Nice build! I dont have any info on Westlie re: x plan but that deposit seems high, Damerow is $500.
Sponsored

CascadianCorvid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have my reservation at Westlie but I haven’t responded back to voicemail (Jason ) he left a few days before ordering window opened. In the voicemail he said either a 2-5k deposit depending on trim/options. Are they accepting x plan?
Sorry, didn't see this...
They are not taking X Plan. Ford has said nobody has to, so most people are not. I put down 2k on mine, even though I think that's a bit high. I was planning on 5-10k down payment, so I figure it's just money I had set aside already.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a call from Damerow this morning. They were going down a list and calling people. I'm not sure if it's that people are changing their minds, dropping reservations or what it is but he was like, we'll if you order now you can have it this summer. I said but I didn't reserve until January and didn't expect anything until MY22. I can't imagine that many people are holding out for the Mansquatch. Anyways, I sent over the revised reservation and he's going to plug it in. If they will give me a good price and no deposit I'll pull the trigger. Price had better be invoice or less. So far they have just thrown out $1k under MSRP.

Update: Wife (CFO) doesn't care what it costs and told me not to dicker anymore.

Last edited:

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got a call from Damerow this morning. They were going down a list and calling people. I'm not sure if it's that people are changing their minds, dropping reservations or what it is but he was like, we'll if you order now you can have it this summer. I said but I didn't reserve until January and didn't expect anything until MY22. I can't imagine that many people are holding out for the Mansquatch. Anyways, I sent over the revised reservation and he's going to plug it in. If they will give me a good price and no deposit I'll pull the trigger. Price had better be invoice or less. So far they have just thrown out $1k under MSRP.

Update: Wife (CFO) doesn't care what it costs and told me not to dicker anymore.
I was there last week looking at some colors in person, Nick was cool about everything. I did want to see A51 in person as I'm torn on which color to go with. I was told March 19th was a big cutoff date for orders. Not sure if thats for real or just their push.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was there last week looking at some colors in person, Nick was cool about everything. I did want to see A51 in person as I'm torn on which color to go with. I was told March 19th was a big cutoff date for orders. Not sure if thats for real or just their push.
That is correct, March 19th. But I don't want to wait because if you fall outside their allocation you are out of luck. So don't wait! A51 is a cool color if you want the non-metallic. The dark blue was my second choice but the wife's Mustang is Kona Blue so that was out.

They did have a Cactus Grey Sport demo the last time I was there. I'm going down today to see what they have, although I doubt they will be able to keep Sports in inventory.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, Damerow update. I had a good talk w/ the sales manager to get the scoop. Their initial allocation was 95. They have converted more than that. So I’m above the initial allocation line. But he mentioned three things that will impact their final allocation. How many orders they have converted, how many vehicles they sell (outside of Broncos) and the last one is really interesting, market penetration for Jeep in the area. Here in the PNW the only thing there are more of than Jeeps are Subarus. So they are hoping for a bump in final allocation after the March 19th deadline. So it’s a crap shoot on where I’ll end up.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is correct, March 19th. But I don't want to wait because if you fall outside their allocation you are out of luck. So don't wait! A51 is a cool color if you want the non-metallic. The dark blue was my second choice but the wife's Mustang is Kona Blue so that was out.

They did have a Cactus Grey Sport demo the last time I was there. I'm going down today to see what they have, although I doubt they will be able to keep Sports in inventory.
They have the metallic red and two Cactus Greys there now. They had a Cyber Orange Ranger. No A51 and those are apparently rare. Sports get picked up immediately so there are very few around.

mJ4wxwW.jpg

Customer's Sport

pkeDr7h.jpg

6XqCyCP.jpg

r8woZIV.jpg

They will be getting two and four door demo vehicles this summer. In Cyber Orange. Needless to say anyone on order will get contacted immediately when they show up. I expect demo cars to be loaded.

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, Damerow update. I had a good talk w/ the sales manager to get the scoop. Their initial allocation was 95. They have converted more than that. So I’m above the initial allocation line. But he mentioned three things that will impact their final allocation. How many orders they have converted, how many vehicles they sell (outside of Broncos) and the last one is really interesting, market penetration for Jeep in the area. Here in the PNW the only thing there are more of than Jeeps are Subarus. So they are hoping for a bump in final allocation after the March 19th deadline. So it’s a crap shoot on where I’ll end up.
No confirmation email from Ford. Ford site still shows old info. Sales Manager not returning texts. Yes, plural.

Talked to Ammee, she said she was going to get my order confirmation. But the said she talked to Nick and now I have to wait until Tuesday when he’s back.

I do have Kiyoshi’s contact info. I called him his cell and he said he was out of town

Seem bizarre. They are rewarded for converting reservations to orders you’d think this would be easy.

They must have converted so many reservations they don’t care anymore.

I’m going to keep harassing until I know Ford has the correct information.

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And... finally got my order confirmation from Ford. Week and a half later. I’m sure the next thing will be to find out I’m pushed to MY22.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And... finally got my order confirmation from Ford. Week and a half later. I’m sure the next thing will be to find out I’m pushed to MY22.
They certainly do not get an "A" in the communication department.. :)

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did get a nice long text from the sales manager. The story is they’ve apparently been having issues putting the orders in. Now I sort of feel bad for harassing them. I glad it got sorted out and I’m glad my order is in. If the are only basing final allocation on pre 9/18 or so orders converting it lowers my odds even further. But I’m satisfied the order is in and now I can sit back and speculate with all y’all.

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did get a nice long text from the sales manager. The story is they’ve apparently been having issues putting the orders in. Now I sort of feel bad for harassing them. I glad it got sorted out and I’m glad my order is in. If the are only basing final allocation on pre 9/18 or so orders converting it lowers my odds even further. But I’m satisfied the order is in and now I can sit back and speculate with all y’all.
I had no issues with Damerow. Nick and Kioyshi have been professional and honest. Your in good hands. IMO
They are not my local. I had no previous relationship with them. I expect I have a better chance to get MY21 than other dealers due to formula witchcraftyness.
If I don't get a MY21, I don't believe I could fault Damerow.
I support another big name dealers efforts on the site but I am afraid that dealer will be screwed. I have a MY22 with that one to get late availability options.
Hopefully we cross paths with the rigs. Rapid Red 2d MT.

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean by screwed?
I would say that a dealer with a disproportionate Bronco orders in relationship to every other metric considered in Bronco allocation will leave a high number of unfilled, despite early reservation number, MY21 orders. No Bronco = Screwed
Sponsored