Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If their initial allocation was 95 that’s not bad at all. If they manage to convert a high number of early reservations that number will grow.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update. I was in the area so I stopped by and chatted with Nick. I got the headliner added to my BL SQ 4dr MIC.

Don’t quote me directly but I believe they converted 200 orders (against an initial allocation of 95). About 25-35 are coded 99. Conversion rate was about 65% so similar to national rate.

I believe he said their mannequins were scheduled to be built May 17th. So early June delivery. Somewhere in that timeframe we should see the scheduling. Nothing to do but wait. I don't know where I fall in the allocation/reservation equation yet. I'm hoping for late delivery in 21 but won't be surprised either way.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5064

Update. I was in the area so I stopped by and chatted with Nick. I got the headliner added to my BL SQ 4dr MIC.

Don’t quote me directly but I believe they converted 200 orders (against an initial allocation of 95). About 25-35 are coded 99. Conversion rate was about 65% so similar to national rate.

I believe he said their mannequins were scheduled to be built May 17th. So early June delivery. Somewhere in that timeframe we should see the scheduling. Nothing to do but wait. I don't know where I fall in the allocation/reservation equation yet. I'm hoping for late delivery in 21 but won't be surprised either way.
Cancelled my original Westlie reservation cause they wanted 5k deposit and just reserved at Damerow. I have an x plan pin but that won’t be applicable. Got an email from Nick. Can I expect anything off MSRP?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cancelled my original Westlie reservation cause they wanted 5k deposit and just reserved at Damerow. I have an x plan pin but that won’t be applicable. Got an email from Nick. Can I expect anything off MSRP?
Yes. Ask for a lower price.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Deleted member 5064

Alright , late to the party but got my order in today at Damerow with Nick. Splurged and went ..

Oxford White
2 DOOR
Badlands
2.7L
Sasquatch Pkg
High Package

#letsgo

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright , late to the party but got my order in today at Damerow with Nick. Splurged and went ..

Oxford White
2 DOOR
Badlands
2.7L
Sasquatch Pkg
High Package

#letsgo
Nice order! I was towards the top of their list but pushed to '22 due to my options. This will be my first time working with them. Sounds like they're fairly easy to deal with?

Deleted member 5064

Nice order! I was towards the top of their list but pushed to '22 due to my options. This will be my first time working with them. Sounds like they're fairly easy to deal with?
Yes, everything was done via email so maybe 15 minutes worth of work communicating with Nick. Went smooth other than me changing my mind on 2 or 4 door hundreds of times for the last 10 months 😂

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All,

Super late to the party. I put in my ford.com reservation May 8th for an all sins Badlands with Damerow. I have no problem waiting until June 22'. What has been your experience with Damerow? ford.com said I was suppose to get contacted pretty quickly by Damerow after my reservation but it's been crickets. I just called them and they are going to call me back.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All,

Super late to the party. I put in my ford.com reservation May 8th for an all sins Badlands with Damerow. I have no problem waiting until June 22'. What has been your experience with Damerow? ford.com said I was suppose to get contacted pretty quickly by Damerow after my reservation but it's been crickets. I just called them and they are going to call me back.
They won't contact you based on your reservation. They are going to wait for you to place an order.
Sponsored