Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For buyers in the Portland Area:

Updated 1/20/21-The special pricing from Damerow has expired-they had a limited window to take advantage but it ended last year, confirmed 1/20/21 that the pricing is in effect for those buyers who reached out.

Damerow-Kiyoshi is offering $1000 under invoice for Oregon/SW Washington buyers only, must call and make arrangements with him directly. Don’t know if anyone has contacted him since Ford eliminated x-plan.

Gresham-mkennedy009 confirms MSRP, x plan, contact is Dave.
Landmark-Per 66RiveraGS, No ADM, contact is Ken Fisher-GSM.
Suburban
Courtesy
Kendall-Eugene
Skyline-Salem-Corey07 and rgwinn confirm no ADM and accept x plan
Dick's MacKenzie Ford-per GM, Shaun Weber-No ADM for reservation holders, will honor (A/X/Z/D) plans, doc fee is set at $150(Shaun says this is a capped by State of Oregon)
Westlie in Camas/Washougal - Per Cascadiancorvid-No dealer mark up, and they will honor X plan-contact is Trevor Jollie

I only have experience with Canby Ford and Landmark, as I have a reservation with each but only plan on one purchase. I reached out to both a couple of times but neither is willing to respond to my questions regarding ADM, X pricing and Doc fees. The master list says all the above have no ADM(Canby is not on the list). Suburban and Dick's MacKenzie are unknown for X-plan. No information is available for doc fees. Does anyone have solid connections that can verify pricing. We do have some time before we have to pick a dealer, but it would be great to have a dealer that is upfront on this. Thank you in advance for your help.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am getting mine from Skyline in Salem, I know the owners and our family has purchased many vehicles from them. Hoping I can get some updates when they get them.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Current reservations are with Damerow. Talked with Damerow, skyline and both confirmed as reported in spread sheet. By far the most responsive was Suburban, good communication. Nothing offered to the scope of Granger at this time.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Current reservations are with Damerow. Talked with Damerow, skyline and both confirmed as reported in spread sheet. By far the most responsive was Suburban, good communication. Nothing offered to the scope of Granger at this time.
Thanks for the info! Would you be willing to share who you talked with to confirm no ADM and X plan pricing at Damerow, Suburban and Skyline? Any idea on doc fees? I'm only asking because it seems we get different answers depending on who we talk to at the dealers. Granger is setting a standard on deals right now:) Thanks again!

PatrickRide

Raptor
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's nice they're allowing us to change dealers. Hopefully we can benefit from the competition factor that it brings. I've owned Jeeps ('86 CJ) in the past and have always loved the look of the early Broncos. I haven't owned a domestic vehicle in over 10 years. A '07 Ram 2500 was my last one. So I wasn't sure which dealer to pick. Since I live in Beaverton I just chose the closest one which is Damerow. I was happy to see them reach out to me first and begin the communication. Glad the thread was started and look forward to sharing my experiences and reading about others...is it September yet?!?!

Sponsored
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going with Westlie in Camas/Washougal.
Thanks for responding, did they say what kind of pricing you would be looking at? X plan or doc fees?

Oregon buyers would have to pay the Oregon Vehicle Use Tax by buying in Washington.

https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/businesses/Documents/publication-or-v-tax_612-005.pdf

At half of 1%, if your Bronco retails at $50K, it comes to $250. Not prohibitive but it would have to be a pretty good deal to buy out of state.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No dealer mark up, and they will honor X plan unless Ford excludes it. I'm a WA resident, so I'm paying sales tax one way or the other.
I get it. Things will really heat up on this topic as we get closer to the deadline to switch dealers-10/31. If you have a contact person at Westlie you would like recommend, I'm sure others would appreciate it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious if anyone is changing their trim level based on the Rubicon videos? It solidified my decision to stick with the BD/squatch with the upgraded bash plates, rock rails, front and rear lockers. May not need the front but would be nice to know I have it, just in case.

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious if anyone is changing their trim level based on the Rubicon videos? It solidified my decision to stick with the BD/squatch with the upgraded bash plates, rock rails, front and rear lockers. May not need the front but would be nice to know I have it, just in case.
Sticking with the Badlands. Current plan is 2 door with MT, add a tune to the engine, and then see what the aftermarket provides for lift/suspension upgrades.

Didn't even bother looking or talking to dealers in Oregon after my experiences trying to buy a truck a couple of years ago. Buying back home because I know the dealer and how they price their vehicles. Granted by the time these vehicles are ordered and delivered, I may not be in Oregon anymore.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sticking with the Badlands. Current plan is 2 door with MT, add a tune to the engine, and then see what the aftermarket provides for lift/suspension upgrades.

Didn't even bother looking or talking to dealers in Oregon after my experiences trying to buy a truck a couple of years ago. Buying back home because I know the dealer and how they price their vehicles. Granted by the time these vehicles are ordered and delivered, I may not be in Oregon anymore.
2 door badlands is a great choice, good video of it in Moab, amazing what it can do!

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a res with Gresham Ford and Dave Young has been responsive For general questions. I was going to wait until September to start shopping. By then the configuration tool should be available.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a res with Gresham Ford and Dave Young has been responsive For general questions. I was going to wait until September to start shopping. By then the configuration tool should be available.
Did they tell you if they charge ADM, Its early in the process. Landmark and Canby still havent got back to me.
Sponsored