Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got an email from Suburban Ford that they have sold both the Ford and Chevy dealers to Dick Hannah and the sale should be final by the end of the month. I don’t have my ‘23 order finalized yet and havent received much correspondence from George (my salesman) getting my order finished. I tried to order a 2 door WildTrak with HOSS 3.0 back in the spring but it wasn’t in the ordering system at that time before the ordering cut off and went ahead with an OBX 2 door Sasquatch instead. My understanding is he is waiting to to hear from Ford what price protection allowance ( private offer) will be or will just stick with my original OBX spec. Any other order holders at Suburban?
Sponsored

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got an email from Suburban Ford that they have sold both the Ford and Chevy dealers to Dick Hannah and the sale should be final by the end of the month. I don’t have my ‘23 order finalized yet and havent received much correspondence from George (my salesman) getting my order finished. I tried to order a 2 door WildTrak with HOSS 3.0 back in the spring but it wasn’t in the ordering system at that time before the ordering cut off and went ahead with an OBX 2 door Sasquatch instead. My understanding is he is waiting to to hear from Ford what price protection allowance ( private offer) will be or will just stick with my original OBX spec. Any other order holders at Suburban?
You should read the price protection rules carefully and make sure you don't do something to adversely affect it.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You should read the price protection rules carefully and make sure you don't do something to adversely affect it.
I’ve read the ‘23 FAQ and I understand it if you made no changes after March 11 2022 you have PP. The unknown is what allowance you get if you change trims,doors, etc.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My salesman at Suburban keeps saying they can’t re confirm my order until Sept 28th as WBDO is telling them “ this feature opens 9-28 ?!?! I’ve asked several times about changing 99 priority code to 10-19. Anyone else I the area having a similar issue getting order confirmed or are they BS’ing me ?

76A6D273-3B1A-4A8D-9843-415FB9112CBE.jpeg

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any damerow orders get pulled today? If so what are your specs are reservation date?

Sponsored

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any damerow orders get pulled today? If so what are your specs are reservation date?
I got the long awaited build date email yesterday. Specs are: 4-dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Mod, Mic.
Reservation 12/20; Order date 1/23/21

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the long awaited build date email yesterday. Specs are: 4-dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Mod, Mic.
Reservation 12/20; Order date 1/23/21
I’m getting closer with an April 21 reservation sounds like with an every constraint badlands

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes.

12/20/20

Loaded BL
Put Tow back on

Went in on Tuesday to have Nick enter new order (remember to put Squatch back on!). Got email Thursday. Still stunned.

11/14 build week

Shipping delays are going to be the next big stress point.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No love for my Landmark order. 10/21 order date. Wildtrak loaded.
Waiting on a Wildtrak through Landmark as well. Not scheduled yet, reserved Jan 21 and ordered Feb 21.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes.

12/20/20

Loaded BL
Put Tow back on

Went in on Tuesday to have Nick enter new order (remember to put Squatch back on!). Got email Thursday. Still stunned.

11/14 build week

Shipping delays are going to be the next big stress point.
Merry christmas

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When did you put in your MY23 order?
Order was put in for MY23 on 9/22/22 and confirmed by email from Ford the following day.
Sponsored