Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Per Duck at the Western US buyers thread:

1601835507753.jpeg
Went on Damerow Website, filled out "contact Me" to discuss moving my reservation. Sent in on Monday, still no response from Damerow as of today, Thursday, 10/8
Sponsored

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went on Damerow Website, filled out "contact Me" to discuss moving my reservation. Sent in on Monday, still no response from Damerow as of today, Thursday, 10/8
It is just timing. You've contacted them when they are finalizing the offer.

Western Union

We have posts at the above link with emails and details on the preliminary deal. Check it out if you haven't already.

It's good you contacted them directly and I assure you they are considering the final offer for you and the rest of us. Give it another 24. We'll have something from Damerow or another dealer soon.

Hope this helps.

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Suburban for told me no X-plan and also treated me like crap. I moved my reservation to Courtesy Ford because they have been alot more responsive and have confirmed multiple times they will take X-plan.

sbplum

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Suburban for told me no X-plan and also treated me like crap. I moved my reservation to Courtesy Ford because they have been alot more responsive and have confirmed multiple times they will take X-plan.
I had the same experience with them! I'm in between Damerow and Courtesy right now. I'm moving back to Oregon next year but not sure when, so worried Damerow won't give me the $1,000 off invoice deal

Last edited:

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the same experience with them! I'm in between Damerow and Courtesy right now. I'm moving back to Oregon next year but not sure when, so worried Damerow won't give me the $1,000 off invoice deal
Went with Damerow, they did say they will do the 1K off invoice, or X Plan whichever works out better.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FYI for Damerow buyers who made it before the cutoff:

I talked with Nick at Damerow, $1000 under invoice still in effect, covers cost of packages and options too, they want a $500 additional deposit when ordering. He also said they have about 350 orders, but no rush trying to get in on Dec 7th, as the reservation number trumps when the order is placed. You can send him a PDF of your build if you want to get a jump on it but not necessary.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI for Damerow buyers who made it before the cutoff:

I talked with Nick at Damerow, $1000 under invoice still in effect, covers cost of packages and options too, they want a $500 additional deposit when ordering. He also said they have about 350 orders, but no rush trying to get in on Dec 7th, as the reservation number trumps when the order is placed. You can send him a PDF of your build if you want to get a jump on it but not necessary.
Thank you for the up-date. I had changed my reservation to Damerow a couple of months ago. Looking forward to working with them.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got a reply from Damerow. The offer for $1000 below invoice has "expired." So, I guess I'll stick with my current dealer.
they had a cutoff window, I dont know of another dealer in Oregon that is offering the same deal.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If anyone sees Bronco Sports on dealer lots, please let everyone know, would be nice to see some of the colors in person.

Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If anyone sees Bronco Sports on dealer lots, please let everyone know, would be nice to see some of the colors in person.
A couple of weeks ago, Damerow Ford in Beaverton, had an Area 51 and a Cactus Grey Sport.

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Switched from Gresham to Damerow. Haven't heard from Nick since then. Has anyone been contacted?

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Switched from Gresham to Damerow. Haven't heard from Nick since then. Has anyone been contacted?
Last time I heard from Damerow was 11/17 confirming I was good to go with them, no communication since.

Reactions: Lai
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone have experience with Newberg Ford? I live in Sherwood and am currently with them.
I knew the previous owner back in the day, but no dealings with them in the last 10 yrs.
Sponsored