First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
misc, no jeep or bronco at this time.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are probably right, but I was just at my dealer yesterday and I like my odds.
My hope/optimism have been confirmed. I just received my production schedule date from Ford. Production schedule is week of 9/20 and VIN assignment. This is in comparison to Feb or later in 22.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My hope/optimism have been confirmed. I just received my production schedule date from Ford. Production schedule is week of 9/20 and VIN assignment. This is in comparison to Feb or later in 22.
Told you. According to that thread there are tons of week 2 reservations now getting pulled (july 20-30, 2020). There are even a handful of September and October 2020 reservations now. I feel much better about my decision to wait on my reservation until 2021 now. My lease ends June 30th 2022 so I tried timing this thing perfectly. I put my reservation in May 1, 2021 to hopefully have my BL by June 30th next year. But not too early or I leave money on the table. My last straw will be switching to soft top around March if I get nervous.

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was riding past Newberg Ford and spotted this in the window. Had to stop. HAD TO! It's their demo but it's already sold so no driving. Badlands, no Squatch, 2.3L, MGV, Mid. They are asking over MSRP for their orders. I told them I paid under from Damerow and the sales dude just looked perplexed. "Why would they do that?" I don't know, maybe because selling a couple Broncos over MSRP isn't as valuable as keeping your customers coming back?

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions IMG_1681D.JPG

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions IMG_1682D.JPG

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was riding past Newberg Ford and spotted this in the window. Had to stop. HAD TO! It's their demo but it's already sold so no driving. Badlands, no Squatch, 2.3L, MGV, Mid. They are asking over MSRP for their orders. I told them I paid under from Damerow and the sales dude just looked perplexed. "Why would they do that?" I don't know, maybe because selling a couple Broncos over MSRP isn't as valuable as keeping your customers coming back?

Have you sat in leather also? I have leather spec'd now but think I'll have no choice to move to MGV for the washout floors for my lifestyle. I just hope they aren't too bad compared to leather.

Deleted member 5064

Have you sat in leather also? I have leather spec'd now but think I'll have no choice to move to MGV for the washout floors for my lifestyle. I just hope they aren't too bad compared to leather.
I have sat in both and found the MGV more comfortable and soft . Gresham Ford has a mannequin Badlands with MGV FYI

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have sat in both and found the MGV more comfortable and soft . Gresham Ford has a mannequin Badlands with MGV FYI
How about adjustability of manual compared to power seats? There’s also the question of the non adjustable headrests in MGV that is a hot topic

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about adjustability of manual compared to power seats? There’s also the question of the non adjustable headrests in MGV that is a hot topic
Has it ever been determined if the headrest adjustability is a trim level feature or not?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid Red Sasquatch Big Bend at Colvin Ford in McMinnville. Yes, I’m going to try and see every mannequin in Portland. Going to try Hillsboro next. Rapid Red looks amazing on a Bronco.
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions B3ED427F-31CE-4398-BD04-A85C13BD097C

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 5AC56064-067A-45B0-B4F4-1100C81AA0D1

Orjeepguy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 5AC56064-067A-45B0-B4F4-1100C81AA0D1

So I had some time to kill and I dropped by Landmark Ford. They just happened to have a Wildtrak demo unit.

I was asked to wait until they could find a salesperson before crawling around it. They don't have a lot of staff and very little inventory.

They apparently got it a while ago. I was told 6 mos. or 4k miles before they can sell it. I'm not sure they will sell it then as they probably won't get another demo for at least a year

This is my first time seeing a Sasquatch in person. At the preview this spring they didn't have any Squatches. Lordy it's big. The tires are massive. You have to climb into it. I love it! Whereas the non-Squatch model just made me say meh, this thing is a beast.

I was honest and told the salesman I had an order at Damerow so I didn't ask for a drive (although I'm sure they don't mind putting some miles on it). Plus I had my son with me and wasn't about to pop a kids seat on that leather.

A side note is that the demo Wildtraks with soft tops should have the hard top hook ups (which this one did).

I have not heard if Damerow got their demos yet.
They called my wife in to test drive that one the day after they got it in. Hers was on a rail car at the time. I really wish she would have got the samsquatch on hers. Darn it.
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 20210722_162827

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They called my wife in to test drive that one the day after they got it in. Hers was on a rail car at the time. I really wish she would have got the samsquatch on hers. Darn it.
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 20210722_162827
The Sasquatch is quite impressive.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped at Dick McKenzie in Hillsboro. Salesman says they have a Bronco in the showroom as I’m getting the kid out of the car. Sales manager comes over to says it’s only a Bronco Sport. Apparently they never got a demo. They did have some nice candy in the showroom. M

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions D5BEF795-DCCA-4437-AAC9-0400A93655FC

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions CFCBC870-7F8C-4E0F-A032-856C8CA6C96F

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know how many allocations Damerow has?