Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just dropped an order in at Damerow yesterday myself and went smoothy dealing with William. Although I made him say no ADM like 4 times, I did sign a purchase agreement. Still a bit nervous about a markup though and somehow felt a bit rushed through the process. Got my confirmation from Ford today so they are on it. They told me they have about 150 orders in front of me and are expecting delivery of 20 orders a month starting in December. Fingers crossed for a delivery this time next year.

Has anyone else dealt with Damerow? How did it go for you and what's your expectation that they stick to their word of no ADM?
when did you place your reservation? Or was your order the first time you placed anything?A random salesman told me they had 300 reservations in May when I placed mine. Figured it was salesman games to build hype to convince me on settling for an ADM customer abandoned order, so hopefully 150 is the true number 🤞🏽
Sponsored

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when did you place your reservation? Or was your order the first time you placed anything?A random salesman told me they had 300 reservations in May when I placed mine. Figured it was salesman games to build hype to convince me on settling for an ADM customer abandoned order, so hopefully 150 is the true number 🤞🏽
Yeah no reservation from '21. Brand new '22 order.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just dropped an order in at Damerow yesterday myself and went smoothy dealing with William. Although I made him say no ADM like 4 times, I did sign a purchase agreement. Still a bit nervous about a markup though and somehow felt a bit rushed through the process. Got my confirmation from Ford today so they are on it. They told me they have about 150 orders in front of me and are expecting delivery of 20 orders a month starting in December. Fingers crossed for a delivery this time next year.

Has anyone else dealt with Damerow? How did it go for you and what's your expectation that they stick to their word of no ADM?
Bought my wife's Mustang from them. I was more of a pain during the price negotiation than they were. They were very accommodating the whole process (ordered in something like August and it wasn't delivered until Jan. 1, so I'm use to waiting for Ford...) and were just great to work with. There was no question who I was going to go with on the Bronco.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached Nick by email and he responded with a follow up call right away. I asked about still receiving MSRP and this is his response. I feel good about no ADM. When I test drove their wild track a couple months ago the random salesman also told me there won’t be any ADM on customer orders.
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 1B800B55-852D-4EEC-ABD4-5E85C925A098

Sponsored

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I feel good about Damerow. Sure are a lot of horror stories out there!

Last edited:

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up my FE today at Canby Ford. With some of the horror stories posted about ADM, I just want to say Canby Ford was awesome to work with and closed the deal at MSRP just like they said when I converted my reservation to an order. I know Canby Ford has a lot of orders to fill, but if you are looking to place a new order or possibly move your reservation, you should consider reaching out to the Canby Ford sales team. Cheers!

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 20211019_134122

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my FE today at Canby Ford. With some of the horror stories posted about ADM, I just want to say Canby Ford was awesome to work with and closed the deal at MSRP just like they said when I converted my reservation to an order. I know Canby Ford has a lot of orders to fill, but if you are looking to place a new order or possibly move your reservation, you should consider reaching out to the Canby Ford sales team. Cheers!

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 20211019_134122
I've always heard good things about Canby Ford. Congratulations!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone that converted a 2021 order to a 2022 order receive their email from Ford yet? Nick @Damerow submitted my order on Sunday but I have not received an email yet. ford.com shows my reservation is now a 2022 but that may be default for everyone. I found a link where if you change ORDERID to your order number it shows my updated 2022 order where I dropped leather and added tube doors so looks like ford has something. I just don’t want to hassle Nick yet but I don’t have a DORA showing a order code of less than 99 yet.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ORDERIDHERE

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone that converted a 2021 order to a 2022 order receive their email from Ford yet? Nick @Damerow submitted my order on Sunday but I have not received an email yet. ford.com shows my reservation is now a 2022 but that may be default for everyone. I found a link where if you change ORDERID to your order number it shows my updated 2022 order where I dropped leather and added tube doors so looks like ford has something. I just don’t want to hassle Nick yet but I don’t have a DORA showing a order code of less than 99 yet.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ORDERIDHERE
I was having a bit of the same issue but I think it is resolved now. I placed my MY 2022 order with Nick on 10/13. I never got a real confirmation email from Ford. Yesterday I communicated with Nick about it. He checked on his end and sent me a screen shot showing that my order had been placed and was no longer an order code 99, but instead priority 10 listing. As we were communicating I got an email from Ford saying "Your Bronco Order has Been Updated." Up until that point the only thing the Ford website showed was the 2021 Badlands I ordered back in January. I told Nick what I had received and he said I was good to go and that it was all normal now, and I didn't have to do anything else.
Using the link you provided and my order number I see it says that the "order has been accepted by dealer" and apparently the next milestone is for it to be scheduled for production. The details of the new MY 2022 order are correct (it is pretty different than my original order), so I guess with Nick's confirmation and the updated info on the Ford website I'll assume everything is okay. We'll see. Good luck

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going into Damerow this afternoon to get the wife's car serviced. I'll hopefully update my order. I think the only thing I'm going to change is to drop the headliner. I can't stand the way they seem to flake.

Deleted member 5064

I'm going into Damerow this afternoon to get the wife's car serviced. I'll hopefully update my order. I think the only thing I'm going to change is to drop the headliner. I can't stand the way they seem to flake.
I got official email yesterday from Ford that my order was updated for ‘22. Nick re submitted my order on October 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford seems to send out the emails in batches, so the confirmations can come days later. Either that or the dealers are submitting them in batches. I haven't received my confirmation yet. Signed the DORA on Friday.

Pretty wild how opaque this whole system is. These are $50k vehicles on order. You'd think we'd have a way to check the status and confirm everything is going smoothly. You get far more detailed info ordering a pack of air fresheners on Amazon. Ford corporate has been really disappointing.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford seems to send out the emails in batches, so the confirmations can come days later. Either that or the dealers are submitting them in batches. I haven't received my confirmation yet. Signed the DORA on Friday.

Pretty wild how opaque this whole system is. These are $50k vehicles on order. You'd think we'd have a way to check the status and confirm everything is going smoothly. You get far more detailed info ordering a pack of air fresheners on Amazon. Ford corporate has been really disappointing.
It does get frustrating, but have been pleased with responsiveness of Nick at Damerow, assured me that I am no longer a priority 99, but now a 10. Also is optimistic that we will receive our order 1st quarter of next year. Stay Strong!!

Deleted member 5064

It does get frustrating, but have been pleased with responsiveness of Nick at Damerow, assured me that I am no longer a priority 99, but now a 10. Also is optimistic that we will receive our order 1st quarter of next year. Stay Strong!!
It will be interesting to see attrition rate for not re - submitted ’22 orders. The popular number I saw was 125k submitted orders is ‘21. Minus a about 15k produced so far my guess is 20-30% won’t be re ordering truck leaving 80-90k orders left to fulfill. Will be interesting to see a year from now the drop out rate.
Sponsored