Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask me sometime around the 10th-16th as it is in transit.
I want to believe Nick is a stand up guy and takes care of us. He hasn't had the fanfare or forum presence of the other aggressive pricing dealers so I'm crossing my fingers.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I want to believe Nick is a stand up guy and takes care of us. He hasn't had the fanfare or forum presence of the other aggressive pricing dealers so I'm crossing my fingers.
He also hasn't ever returned an email or call.

Hard to generate much fanfare, or fans for that matter, with that sales approach. I went elsewhere when Damerow couldn't figure out how to communicate even at "dealership levels" (which is not a high bar). Just extrapolate the pre-purchase experience to the actual purchase and it's about where your dealership will be at overall.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Damerow order has been kicked to 2022 (day 3 rez and Jan 27 order date). Chase is telling me I dont need to do anything and that my 2021 order will simply roll over. I do not think that is the case. If you have a rollover 2021 to 2022 with Damerow, you may want to look into it.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone that converted a 2021 order to a 2022 order receive their email from Ford yet? Nick @Damerow submitted my order on Sunday but I have not received an email yet. ford.com shows my reservation is now a 2022 but that may be default for everyone. I found a link where if you change ORDERID to your order number it shows my updated 2022 order where I dropped leather and added tube doors so looks like ford has something. I just don’t want to hassle Nick yet but I don’t have a DORA showing a order code of less than 99 yet.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ORDERIDHERE
So Nick submitted a new order for your 2021 to a 2022?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So Nick submitted a new order for your 2021 to a 2022?
He resubmitted my 2021 under a 2022 as required from Ford.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Chase is telling me no need. Very frustrating.
If they don't do anything your order will be 99'd from what I understand.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I sent it to him. Im sure he is getting irritated with me, but he doesnt know what is going on. I mentioned what Ive read about Nick and he only said Nick is out of the office.
It's true Nick is out until next week. I know how frustrating it is to know more than the salespeople. It's almost 2022, why the hell do we have dealerships? Laws are the only thing keeping this scam going.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's true Nick is out until next week. I know how frustrating it is to know more than the salespeople. It's almost 2022, why the hell do we have dealerships? Laws are the only thing keeping this scam going.
I just got off the phone with Kiyoshi who told me they have to confirm the orders without changes with Ford next week when Nick gets back. He said all 2021's rolling into 2022 will have an updated priority code next week once that happens.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Kiyoshi who told me they have to confirm the orders without changes with Ford next week when Nick gets back. He said all 2021's rolling into 2022 will have an updated priority code next week once that happens.
That sounds about right.

I’ve asked Nick for an updated purchase order agreement even although he said the previous one would be sufficient. Given that you never know what can happen six months or more until the dang thing shows up I’d like to have all my paperwork in order.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While the car was getting the oil changed Nick and I drove around for an hour. It was a blast to drive! MY22 order is placed with no changes.

F0BE07A3-2B33-4C59-A5C1-8F0CB69BD403.jpeg

Glad I went with Damerow as at their volume, not top in the state but top in the region, they will have a substantial allocation.

I’m still guessing with my December reservation that I’m still looking at next summer.

Also some lucky customers are going to be getting their ultra rare 2 doors.

91E56915-A50D-4430-8ADA-8FA093970497.jpeg
Just got a text from Ander at Damerow - that 2 door CG BD is up for grabs.... they are "taking offers"...

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as they are updated before next Thursday when the scheduling begins, there's no harm.

I haven't heard of any Portland-area dealer who has been particularly communicative about the Bronco order process. Also, I haven't heard of any Portland-area dealers ripping people off or botching the process, so I guess that's a tradeoff worth making.
Sponsored