First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
misc, no jeep or bronco at this time.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ask me sometime around the 10th-16th as it is in transit.
I'm happy to share that I received my Bronco and Damerow met the agreement with no issues.

Full shout out to the Damerow team as it was a great experience and they delivered.

Extra thanks to Brian Keenan as my sales rep and point of contact. His communication was great and always willing to go the extra mile to help. He even picked me up when the Bronco arrived as we are down a car.

Now the fun begins and God's speed to all those waiting on their Bronco.

Scott
Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like I chose the right dealer based on allocation. Damerow is getting a flood of Broncos now and looks like they took advantage of Ford’s offer to build a specific bronco showroom for more allocation 😍😍
5EA39738-2FA3-42B1-B8A4-55A944184676.jpeg
I'd like to know whose Cyber Orange Fe that is, would love to see it in person. After seeing a Cyber Orange ranger with no breakup in color I had to go Lightning Blue on mine.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone get their build date today?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my window sticker yesterday and supposedly will have final build (blend) on 11/24.
What’s your build and dealer?

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s your build and dealer?
Dealer is Suburban Ford in Sandy.
reserved 9/19/20 - ordered 1/19/21 - changed order from 2dr same options to 4dr soft top same options 8/13/21
Build is:
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 6.10.40 AM

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who picked up their Bronco from Damerow already, what type of doc and title fees (or any other fees) did they charge? I already have a purchase agreement that is for MSRP, but all the fee rows say N/A. Hoping they don't pull a fast one on me.

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those who picked up their Bronco from Damerow already, what type of doc and title fees (or any other fees) did they charge? I already have a purchase agreement that is for MSRP, but all the fee rows say N/A. Hoping they don't pull a fast one on me.
I'm curious about this too. According to the DMV site, I'm expecting title, registration, and plates to be about $360. No clue what "doc" fees they may add but we'll see. Hopefully, someone who has already purchased will provide some insight.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm curious about this too. According to the DMV site, I'm expecting title, registration, and plates to be about $360. No clue what "doc" fees they may add but we'll see. Hopefully, someone who has already purchased will provide some insight.
Gresham Ford here, so could be different elsewhere...
"Doc fees" in my paperwork were listed as "Title & Registration Processing Fee paid to Seller" and was $115.
"License / Registration Fees paid to government agencies" was listed at $512.50 (seemed high, based on what I just looked up on the ODOT/DMV site, until I read the part about new vehicle = double the reg and county fees!) and "Title Fees paid to government agencies" was $103.

Reactions: Lai

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gresham Ford here, so could be different elsewhere...
"Doc fees" in my paperwork were listed as "Title & Registration Processing Fee paid to Seller" and was $115.
"License / Registration Fees paid to government agencies" was listed at $512.50 (seemed high, based on what I just looked up on the ODOT/DMV site, until I read the part about new vehicle = double the reg and county fees!) and "Title Fees paid to government agencies" was $103.
Thanks for the info! I remember reading on the DMV site that something was doubled but didn't see it the other night! I spoke to Damerow today and they said are only adding DMV fees and any protections you opt for and that the fees total about $700.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info! I remember reading on the DMV site that something was doubled but didn't see it the other night! I spoke to Damerow today and they said are only adding DMV fees and any protections you opt for and that the fees total about $700.
Nice, I should even be free of the DMV fees being out of state.

Have any Damerow buyers gotten satisfaction program money? Those of us picking up MY21s in January and beyond should get something for sure.
Sponsored