Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are these going to be the same Broncos moving onto Tacoma (LeMay Museum) later this week?
I hope not!!
They are. And then on to Idaho
Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm headed down tomorrow for the 4pm slot on my way to work. Based on above comments, and being "Portland" I shouldn't be surprised the event is underwhelming, nor the location choice. Nevertheless, I'll finally get to see the Bronco in person, so there's that to be happy about. Thanks for posting info.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is that big pink in the back ground?
Ford Bronco Portland Meet the Bronco Family Week of April 26th 64115687992__93AE3ED0-290F-46CF-90A1-E670F151C553.fullsizerender

So many questions I forgot to ask and forgot to sit in the front passenger seat to see if my knee hit the grab handle. Loved the Coffee brown color, did not like the gray seats. Steelies rock, such a good look.

I do know how the 60 rear seat is removed and the 2" inch studs will be out of the way.

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VBdafZG.jpg

HyFhCBm.jpg

x1vLAbw.jpg

L6OvGJD.jpg

HcHOExx.jpg

5g2FUIh.jpg

Shawn from Our Bronco Life was there. I refrained from asked for a selfie with him in case he recognized me.

A meh event with not the most exciting models in some pretty uninspiring colors. The crew looked tired.

The Jeep was very cool, very decked out. I suspect that person's Bronco will be equally dressed.

Sponsored

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Portland Meet the Bronco Family Week of April 26th 5g2FUIh

Shawn from Our Bronco Life was there. I refrained from asked for a selfie with him in case he recognized me.

A meh event with not the most exciting models in some pretty uninspiring colors. The crew looked tired.

The Jeep was very cool, very decked out. I suspect that person's Bronco will be equally dressed.
Glad you got to see the Broncos in person. I was prepared to not have my breath taken away. I figured the same Broncos from LA would be here. Was the OBX in SB or AMB? I'm basically excited to see the roast leather and AMB if that's the color. And the 12" screen if it has it. Not interested in the Sport and this forum exists so not much I need to ask that hasn't been covered in some way here. I may be more excited to get off work early than I am to see these Broncos. But I'm going anyway and I will have a good time!

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you got to see the Broncos in person. I was prepared to not have my breath taken away. I figured the same Broncos from LA would be here. Was the OBX in SB or AMB? I'm basically excited to see the roast leather and AMB if that's the color. And the 12" screen if it has it. Not interested in the Sport and this forum exists so not much I need to ask that hasn't been covered in some way here. I may be more excited to get off work early than I am to see these Broncos. But I'm going anyway and I will have a good time!
You know, I don't know what color the OBX was. I assumed Black and that's what I think they said. I probably would have paid more attention if they said AMB.

OBX does have the Lux so fully optioned.

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You know, I don't know what color the OBX was. I assumed Black and that's what I think they said. I probably would have paid more attention if they said AMB.

OBX does have the Lux so fully optioned.
I can tell by your pics is the OBX wasn't a priority :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the heads up. I was initially going BD so it'll be cool to see both of the Broncos.

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up. I was initially going BD so it'll be cool to see both of the Broncos.
I didn't post every picture. Wait for the video, it got almost equal love.

Randy Flagg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just came from there. The OBX was Shadow Black. It’s the 4-door version of the 2-door I’m getting. Mine is Squatched, but I was surprised at how non-lame the stock OBX was. I was prepared for it to be be very Flex-ish. It wasn’t. It was cool as hell.

Sponsored

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been living under a rock lately with work off the rails - wasn’t able to book a time, but goodness does that event look depressing ha

They have my 4dr BD stock build too. Guess I’ll just wait for ones to show up at the dealership 🤷🏼‍♂️

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @swooshdave i was at the 4PM slot. I was impressed with the leg and head room. I am only 6’2” and shrinking 😳 and I was surprised on how far up I moved the seat up to be comfortable. For the dash the Lux package had a softer feel and a textured top on the dash and the top of the door had good padding. Dash is still plastic but is made to be in the wild.

1619484103020.png

Reactions: Lai
OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I got there a little early I thought I'd capture a little drone footage of the nearby bridges. You should be able to spot the Bronco event about 2/3rds through the short little video.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The event is in a gravel lot
Aegean Lot
https://goo.gl/maps/gAhfMkcEgRDzp8DG9

Two Broncos 2.3 Black Diamond 4-door and 2.7 OuterBanks 4-door no Sasquatch. Both Softtops.
Ford Bronco Portland Meet the Bronco Family Week of April 26th 1619484103020
That lot used to be the Red LIon Hotel and behind you is Globe grain elevator where I have spent many a day and night working in, I'm bummed I couldn't get a spot but mine gets built 6-14 so I guess I wont have too long a wait.
Sponsored