First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All I can say is my two door is due production w/o 9/20 with MIC and my 4 DOOR LI is now set for 11/8 MIC. This is a switch. 👍🏼
Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have had a VIN since May with build date of June 21. It has been rescheduled 6 times and is now Nov 2. The dealer did go in and make a change for me adding a locker rear ended. I have the Preview Order to prove it. So yes changes can be made.
Changes will be locked out 9/30/2021, we just got an email about it. Some changes are already locked out.

Ford2015

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope mine doesn't..My dealership is only 45 mins from MAP.
I hope mine doesn't..My dealership is only 45 mins from MAP.

I'll start off with I work at a dealer. But I called today and was able to get an eta. Ours are almost the same build
Mic - Lux - Badlands - Carb Gray - Non sasquatch . They said roughly first-second week of October for shipping. I'm 40 minutes from Map.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll start off with I work at a dealer. But I called today and was able to get an eta. Ours are almost the same build
Mic - Lux - Badlands - Carb Gray - Non sasquatch . They said roughly first-second week of October for shipping. I'm 40 minutes from Map.
What was your build date?
And thank you for the heads up!!

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What was your blend date? Sorry if i missed it.

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK, I'm jumping off joy for those of you that have received a built date, so now since they have resolve the MIC issue does it means that us W/O a VIN n built date my have a chance???? I've ordered a Cyber Orange WT 4 doors in 03/18/20, I have no vehicle since over 6 months and I can't take it no more, I need my wheels - Bronco family... does calling the dealer would help expedite my order... or am i SOL....
😆😆😆

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OK, I'm jumping off joy for those of you that have received a built date, so now since they have resolve the MIC issue does it means that us W/O a VIN n built date my have a chance???? I've ordered a Cyber Orange WT 4 doors in 03/18/20, I have no vehicle since over 6 months and I can't take it no more, I need my wheels - Bronco family... does calling the dealer would help expedite my order... or am i SOL....
😆😆😆
Can not hurt, they may have a canceled retail order.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😆😆😆
Typically, the more you call your dealer, the faster you get your vehicle, because they drop everything they’re doing to expedite the process just for you. Especially California dealerships... they’re hyper customer-focused. ;)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Typically, the more you call your dealer, the faster you get your vehicle, because they drop everything they’re doing to expedite the process just for you. Especially California dealerships... they’re hyper customer-focused. ;)
Complaining on b6g helps also. Especially if you say bad things about Ford. They'll contact the dealer and tell them to move faster. :) :)

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any way you can ask if 2-doors are in the process as well?
I have a 2 door Black Diamond in order. Bring pushed to 2022. I believe the priorities are: those already in possession of a vehicle with a hard top, 1st Editions (must be built in MY 21, those vehicles built but parked, waiting for new hard top before shipping, then like mine. I'm thinking next Mar-May for mine...

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership told me yesterday that Ford shows my non FE 2-door is scheduled for Nov 1. My current email says Sept 27. So this tracks with the post.
When did you reserve & convert to an order?

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My question with the "new tops" is, do all two door style still receive the free sound deadening headliner that Ford promised?

Blk Diamond Cheese/2.7/2DR/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW
Yes, on those untied that were converted to orders
Sponsored