First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once again... Yay Ford for keeping customers happy with communication! (hopefully my sarcasm is coming through)

But here's a thought, since Ford jumped the gun on giving us VIN's and build weeks about 3 weeks ago, how about Ford allows us to make minor changes to the build?

Something like maybe they allow us to change a color? Or they allow me to add the mod bumper to my BaseSquatch? Or add in aux switches?

Maybe that would lessen the sting a little!
You ordered through your dealer, you should investigate through them - post-haste!
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I'm jumping off joy for those of you that have received a built date, so now since they have resolve the MIC issue does it means that us W/O a VIN n built date my have a chance???? I've ordered a Cyber Orange WT 4 doors in 03/18/20, I have no vehicle since over 6 months and I can't take it no more, I need my wheels - Bronco family... does calling the dealer would help expedite my order... or am i SOL....
😆😆😆
Unless you're 7/13 you have about a zero chance of a 2021. There might be a small handful of unscheduled MICs hit towards the end of 2021 model year production but there's a great big line of folks that don't have VINs as well.

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When did you reserve & convert to an order?
2-door Base, Carbonized Gray, 2.3L, MT, floor liners, auxiliary switches.
  • Reserved - July 24, 2020.
  • Ordered - January 27, 2021.
  • Notified July 1, 2021 of VIN and original production scheduled for August 23, 2021.
  • Notified August 6, 2021 of move to August 30, 2021.
  • Notified August 7, 2021 of move to September 27, 2021.
  • Email back and forth with dealer September 8 indicating Ford system shows November 1 build. No email yet from Ford.

Last edited:

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I realize I am asking a lot here from Ford, but some solid information on exactily how the replacement process is going to work would be nice. After reading 21 pages of stuff here I have more questions than answers especially when I may not be the most knowledgeable person out there but I am the dealerships go to person to call about the Bronco. They know nothing about these tops, so if they ruin mine removing glass not only will I be very unhappy (understatement of the year) I'm out my only set of wheels! Not really pleased with this as even a remote possibility!

I'd feel better if a dedicated team came down to do this work. My 2c
Sponsored