Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This ^^^

They’ll pull by row or area with zero regard for build date.
I'm confused as to why this would even be an issue for them. It stands to reason that if you have, say 10 rows of ten, how hard is it to go to the first row parked and start pulling from that row. Unless they just parked them randomly with no rhyme or reason! Which to me would be more difficult to do in the first place...Trying to stay positive here!
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused as to why this would even be an issue for them. It stands to reason that if you have, say 10 rows of ten, how hard is it to go to the first row parked and start pulling from that row. Unless they just parked them randomly with no rhyme or reason! Which to me would be more difficult to do in the first place...Trying to stay positive here!
I believe there is a lot more organization than people realize or are willing to accept.

087D7634-AC2B-4161-934E-43CFFBEF2D01.jpeg

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

moving forward let the backlog get crushed.

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work at a different ford plant and my experience is they will get them the easiest way possible, they will not move a bunch of vehicles to take them in a specific order.
Guess that is why the Bronco is built at MAP (Local 900).
FIFO - FI loading the holding area front to back. FO unload front to back. Past experience, lead person(s) given campaign list/VINs to locate and confirm units to retrieve. May be targeted by 2 or 4dr units depending on available quality roofs at mod center. Units left behind from list may include did not start, flat tire, possible damage, etc. There is a crew that does follow up on these units to get them back into the repair system.
Units in process or completed are tracked. Not following expected rough sequence will be noted and addressed. Since there may be other quality issues or build/engineering updates that have been introduced since the individual vehicle was built, those will be need to be completed before vehicle is released. Yes, it is not always a clean process but it not a random process. We have been waiting for our Broncos and the MIC roofs are the hot topic, but build, production, and stock issues resulting in moving incomplete units to a hold are are not a one time event.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I work at a different ford plant and my experience is they will get them the easiest way possible, they will not move a bunch of vehicles to take them in a specific order.
That’s good for me, since mine was built on 8/11, but still not fair.

Bronco Hink

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
unsubstantiated second hand relaying of claims made on social media!? Seems totally legit! Good deal.
That’s what keeps America going 🇺🇸🇺🇸

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two things that I am wondering about:
1) Will the same sketchy headliner be installed (Probably yes)?

2). Is there a picture of the new top that we could see (Probably not)?
So, I did the Texas Off-Rodeo this past weekend. On Saturday, we drove a Wildtrack mic top and the headliner looked good. No raised edges, it was lined up and even. Several other flavors with mic tops and all of the headliners looked good!
PXL_20210905_164053178.jpg
PXL_20210904_165648707.jpg

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's a Ford employee in the FB group who has been giving production updates. He stated that they are working day and night to replace the MIC tops on the Dirt Mountain Broncos. Also said the day shift crew is staying overtime to help out. The replacements are all being done in the MOD center which is next to MAP and there should be no production interruption of new Broncos being produced. Once the roof changes are done at the MOD center they are taken back to MAP and the go through the whole final testing and inspection process again before they are released to shipment. So those of you worried about quality issues from sitting at Dirt Mountain for months can rest easy.

I know a lot of people with 9/13-9/30 build weeks have been pushed back, but he said new production will still be going full steam ahead.
But…. They are de virgin-ized, and not really “new” anymore sitting outside for several months are they?

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will pull the vehicles as efficiently as possible, with no consideration for FIFO. It is usually necessary to do LIFO because those vehicles are in the way of the earlier units, but not always. Transporter will pick the nearest units first because they can turn around faster and make more runs in a given amount of time.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Whats Fair, You do the best you can taking in all factors. "Not Fair" is very subjective. :unsure:
What I’m worried about is I’m scheduled to go to Myrtle Beach next Thursday. Friday 9/17 is our 10th anniversary. I’m afraid of getting a call that our Bronco is ready!

Already agreed with my wife that if that happens we’ll leave one day early on Saturday morning to take delivery.