Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My neighbor but one of these on his JK and it is awesome. I would totally be down for one of these!

RedDoor16

Outer Banks
First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following this thread as I get IG ads for these guys a lot. Should've told him you'd bring it for him to look at in exchange for a freebie :D

Also, Atlanta has the best breweries...

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've never liked them for the same reason I don't like the factory Ford soft top. Soft wrinkly windows look bad. Motorized feature is cool.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was at a brewery two weekends ago and came out to a guy thoroughly photographing and videoing my OBX and soft top in particular. After talking with him a bit, found out he owns MyTop, and automatic soft top manufacturer for the Wrangler. They had just gotten to scan in a Bronco the week prior to see how viable it would be to design/produce a top.

Anyone have any Jeep experience with them? Looks a little pricey, but IMHO would be worth it.

https://mytop.us/
If you're that close in proximity to them, you should strike up a deal with them. Time with your ride for a top. 🤷‍♂️

edit: After visiting the site... that tan top would make a bunch of Eruption Green owners very happy. LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
BTomorama

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Following this thread as I get IG ads for these guys a lot. Should've told him you'd bring it for him to look at in exchange for a freebie :D

Also, Atlanta has the best breweries...
Yeah.... 30 seconds down the road I realized I missed a chance :).

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never liked them for the same reason I don't like the factory Ford soft top. Soft wrinkly windows look bad. Motorized feature is cool.
Ya, the top looks not bad but the windows look like shit. Bestop (so far) seems to have the “best top” thus far.

…. I’ll see myself out now…

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're that close in proximity to them, you should strike up a deal with them. Time with your ride for a top. 🤷‍♂️

edit: After visiting the site... that tan top would make a bunch of Eruption Green owners very happy. LOL
I'd definitely consider the tan if I end up in eruption green now. It looks like they can do color matching too. Think velocity blue top to match the body.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To confirm, there's no halfway option for this, it's on or off? The photos have some good looking fastback versions too.

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To confirm, there's no halfway option for this, it's on or off? The photos have some good looking fastback versions too.
Open or closed. No halfway point.

DOES MYTOP HAVE A MIDDLE (SUNROOF/SUNRIDER) POSITION BETWEEN FULLY OPEN AND FULLY CLOSED?You should only operate your Jeep with the myTop fully open or fully closed. There is no middle “sunrider” position as the convertible top goes up and over the Jeep like you'd expect a traditional convertible to do. When you can close it or open as quick as you can with myTop and without leaving your seat, there isn't really a need for a middle position. myTop can be used in conjunction with a sun shade.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at a brewery two weekends ago and came out to a guy thoroughly photographing and videoing my OBX and soft top in particular. After talking with him a bit, found out he owns MyTop, and automatic soft top manufacturer for the Wrangler. They had just gotten to scan in a Bronco the week prior to see how viable it would be to design/produce a top.

Anyone have any Jeep experience with them? Looks a little pricey, but IMHO would be worth it.

Having been a keeper for years I have seen these tops. Saw demonstration at sema years ago. They are cool idea but top doesn't really go down enough for me and high price makes me not a huge fan. Problem is its not like a car top and windows have for get folded on rear sides as well.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Should've offered to let them use yours as a model. Might have gotten a free top out of it. :)

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Top plus install will be $5,100 for my wife's 4xe.

Super pricey, but I'm considering it. Supposedly they perform better in cold than even the stock hardtop does.
Sponsored