First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, why are we this far in without some videos showing how the different tops operate? I mean come on, how many models of varying tops have come off the assembly line at this point? Quite a few have been soft tops
Sponsored

OP
OP
Catmandu

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone, in an earlier post, found a pic that showed a piston like on the rear glass. Sounds like this one didn't have one installed. That would help with the lift weight as well as the propping.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is the soft top operation a big secret to ford? I sent a tweet a week ago to Levine and also to Farley and this is how Farley responded. My question was how does the soft top operate and what material is it made of?
Ford Bronco Possible Bronco Soft Top Rear Opening Feature Pic! + Carbonized Gray Badlands 719D59B3-2DCF-4C91-A4B5-920F4E037AC2

Sponsored
OP
OP
Catmandu

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is the soft top operation a big secret to ford? I sent a tweet a week ago to Levine and also to Farley and this is how Farley responded. My question was how does the soft top operate and what material is it made of?
Ford Bronco Possible Bronco Soft Top Rear Opening Feature Pic! + Carbonized Gray Badlands 719D59B3-2DCF-4C91-A4B5-920F4E037AC2
Well that makes a lot of sense, definitely getting some coaching from Levine (y)

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great work catmandu!!

I’ve been all about the soft top from the beginning, love the looks of the safari style with windows removed. Love this feature too.

the soft top on the wrangler looks terrible because the rear portion slopes down, makes it look broken actually.

Bronco top looks straight and flat from front to back.
Ford Bronco Possible Bronco Soft Top Rear Opening Feature Pic! + Carbonized Gray Badlands Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 7.58.14 PM
The standard plastic Jeep soft top "bags out" very quickly. I am glad Ford goes with "premium fabric" standard - there are some very good top fabrics - haven't seen it yet.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me, the soft top becomes an option if the wiring and electronics for the rear defroster are already run for a future hard top install.

We cant even get basic info from Ford, so getting this detail is a pipe dream.

CaseyH

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, Camaro, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While i did find the interiors video somewhat informative, it was kinda hard to watch. Hopefully something is released prior to the order window.
They are in a very strict Michigan lock down
Sponsored