Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With ease, don't think we're sure of that yet. On my wrangler, I have to hop up onto my 35" rear tires in order to pull the soft top frame back up and over the rollbars. I'm 6 foot and the jeep only has a 2" lift.
I had to stand on the backseat of my JK and pull it up and over the rollbar. ?
Sponsored

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m hoping the hard top allows you to keep the hard top over the driver and passenger seats like these pics. Kinda like a hard safari top.
I can’t really tell how the soft top attaches from this pic either. You can see the door cover though. ?

4CA43B0F-0469-4087-A67F-118312AC9FB2.jpeg

54F9DAF0-1A85-46DD-BAB1-A802E98908C3.jpeg
Somewhere it was posted that you can as long as it is at slow speeds. Because of the way it is attached to the frame, it wouldn’t work at high speeds.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know if the soft top on the base model is tinted? I haven't seen it confirmed anyone.
Who knows, not much interest in Base to Big B? This would be a good time for Ford's Bronco Nation to share some stills/demo, functionality soft top, hard top panels vids on "all the trims" but I haven't seen much unless its got a sasquatch-package-beadlocks-bilstein yada-yada on the photo because that's where the trending steers them.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If that's the case, there's no back window in the soft top.
Nice concept but that would not be legal for highway use, unless of course you left it "Up"

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still no demonstration on soft top opening, removing, features, etc.. Ford about to go live with ordering and every day I see eye candy posts about wildtracks, and badlands
Did you watch this?

Details on the Bronco look exactly like the ULTRA

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That tilt up feature of the soft was mentioned by Ford in a media release back in August. Said it gave quick access to cargo area.
Best Top is probably making these for Ford. All of them I have seen had zip out windows all the way around creating a safari top. My 76 Top was that way.
All Bronco tops are being made by Webasto. And Jeep tops no longer have zippers; the windows slide out. Bronco tops appear to be similar.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With ease, don't think we're sure of that yet. On my wrangler, I have to hop up onto my 35" rear tires in order to pull the soft top frame back up and over the rollbars. I'm 6 foot and the jeep only has a 2" lift.
The JK top is hinged in the middle, you just flip it back. I'm a little over 6ft with a 2" lift and it's pretty fast and easy - no need to climb onto tires.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who knows, not much interest in Base to Big B? This would be a good time for Ford's Bronco Nation to share some stills/demo, functionality soft top, hard top panels vids on "all the trims" but I haven't seen much unless its got a sasquatch-package-beadlocks-bilstein yada-yada on the photo because that's where the trending steers them.
Don't worry, they'll put together another poorly-produced video in the 11th hour that does little to actually answer anything substantial.

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All Bronco tops are being made by Webasto. And Jeep tops no longer have zippers; the windows slide out. Bronco tops appear to be similar.
Bestop Customer Service told me that they were making the soft tops, so they wouldn't have any third-party/aftermarket Bronco tops for the foreseeable future. All were heading to the Bronco factory.

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford really needs to show us how the soft top works, since they made it standard on all 4DR. I want to see video on how it works, what you have to take off to fold it all the way down, all of that. My current plan is to go soft top only.

But without ever even having seen the real thing, let alone seen it in action, I won't place an order.

Really strange that they have not shown this yet, but parade around fishing and overlanding and what not accessory loaded concepts.
Ford are clamping down and pushing off as long as they can to the aftermarket guys. Ford wants to capitalize on selling their parts and accessories as long as possible.

Grizzle

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Possible Bronco Soft Top Rear Opening Feature Pic! + Carbonized Gray Badlands Antimatter Blue Bronco 3

Potential lever (or latch) to raise up the rear of the soft top once the back door is opened?

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Webasto is making the OEM soft top.
i thought Webasto was only doing all of the hard tops, MIC and painted, but BestTop was doing the OEM soft tops.