DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who's your dealer? Most I've talked to are MSRP and will honor x plan.
Ramp Ford. Also, I’m leaning towards a 4door Base and it seems only a $500 difference between invoice and MSRP From the spreadsheets I’ve seen here. If I find a local dealer to give MSRP and Xplan, seems reasonable.
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ramp Ford. Also, I’m leaning towards a 4door Base and it seems only a $500 difference between invoice and MSRP From the spreadsheets I’ve seen here. If I find a local dealer to give MSRP and Xplan, seems reasonable.
We would be so golden if we could find a dealership nearby to offer stephens like incentives (1000 below msrp + x plan). I was going to do base as well. Still might. But for an extra $80/mo I can get Black Diamond so I'm toying w/ that idea

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Went back and forth with Rye Ford (where I normally service my Fusion) the General Sales Mngr was not helpful in the least - borderline dismissive actually said that some dealers will be charging more than MSRP and still wasn't "sure" about x-plan. Time to find a new dealer.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went back and forth with Rye Ford (where I normally service my Fusion) the General Sales Mngr was not helpful in the least - borderline dismissive actually said that some dealers will be charging more than MSRP and still wasn't "sure" about x-plan. Time to find a new dealer.
I talked to rye ford and they told me no adm and weren't sure about x plan just because they don't know if bronco will be one of those vehicles that isn't eligible.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good luck! Most won’t even offer A plan to current employees or retirees. I got shot down by 3 dealers in NJ and 2 in VA. I hope it pans out. Unfortunately, I already bought mine 😕
Sponsored