Sponsored

Possible I have a used part in my Bronco?

OP
OP
kboom180

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

. Maybe it’s because that’s not a Bronco fuel door. Just maybe
Whether or not it’s a Bronco filler nozzle, I can assure you it’s attached to my bronco lol .
Sponsored

OP
OP
kboom180

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The person on the assembly line swapped the one from their personal vehicle on to the Bronco you received and then they put the new on on their ride out in the employee parking lot, lol….Other then that scenario, Iam hard pressed to come up with another.
I mean, it’s a great way to grab new parts here and there haha

OP
OP
kboom180

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any Bronco from last year would have been preproduction and would not be able to be sold as a production unit. I agree with the other post that it mostly likely may have been damaged upon delivery and your dealer may have remedied the quickest way possible.
Deformed possible. Seems like an odd part to be damaged as it’s pretty protected by the fuel door. But, I’m sure it happens.

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP Obviously swapped this out to fool us all and make Ford look bad. He probably did this all just to get a free, extra gas cap (you can never have too many gas caps), or maybe he works for Toyota!

/S

OP
OP
kboom180

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was it a dirt mountain Bronco? Maybe left with fuel door open or missing the fuel door?
It was a dirt mountain bronco. Certainly a possibility. Not a huge deal. Just figured even repaired parts would be new. This certainly looks quite used to me.

OP
OP
kboom180

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any Bronco from last year would have been preproduction and would not be able to be sold as a production unit. I agree with the other post that it mostly likely may have been damaged upon delivery and your dealer may have remedied the quickest way possible.
Totally. I meant to actually finish that last sentence about it being the halloween pre-production model with a bit of sarcasm but apparently the sentence clipped a bit. Although I am totally willing to entertain that they used the filler nozzle from that Bronco on mine haha.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Deformed possible. Seems like an odd part to be damaged as it’s pretty protected by the fuel door. But, I’m sure it happens.
The assembly folks used it as a puck during a lunch time hockey game in the parking lot? This is truly strange.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP Obviously swapped this out to fool us all and make Ford look bad. He probably did this all just to get a free, extra gas cap (you can never have too many gas caps), or maybe he works for Toyota!

/S
With the Clintons and the globalist elites artificially inflating the price of gas caps to $36,000 per pound, this is entirely plausible.

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I’ve seen something similar in the past on a different forum. Doesn’t feel like the first time I’ve seen something like this anyway.

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
It had about 120 miles on it. I chalked it up to transportation to and from dirt mountain
With that many delivery miles , its more likely you have a used rbonco than a used filler neck

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It had about 120 miles on it. I chalked it up to transportation to and from dirt mountain
Wow, my dirt mountain veteran had 36 miles, and it was caked in all kinds of DM dirt.
Sponsored