Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stumbled across this article on Robb Report.

Notice the jacket... Coincidence?
Let's hope the woman in green has some input on the 22MY paint options.
Ford Bronco Possible origins of Navy Pier design choice RobbReport.GIF
Why did you have to resurrect these two? :ROFLMAO: Made me throw up a little, had to wipe the edge of my mouth.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really wish the MVG were available in an off-white/cream color, like the vinyl seats of my ‘76. Not completely bright white, but light enough to be at least not dark and not attracting more heat than necessary in the sun.

Grey is drab and omnipresent these days, but I’ll take that over black. I’ve had a car with all-black interior. Dash, seats, and floor. It really is a bad scheme. Makes the interior seem a lot smaller and like a black hole. Light colors may be bad for cloth as far as stains, but a nice off-white or tan vinyl would be great. I don’t mind black floors if the seats are a lighter color. Just more practical in the sun and makes the seats stand out from the floor, which I think is a cool design aspect. My wife’s Telluride has what they call “grey” vinyl but it’s really almost white. With black carpet. It really looks sharp.

Once had a CJ with the rubbery vinyl seats in tan. I don’t understand why Jeep refuses to offer that material anymore.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are at least two threads on this if folks unfamiliar with the picture and conjecture have interest, they are maybe six months old if you wish to look for them.
Sponsored