First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
only curiosity- Where are these numbers from? What will be the estimated total FEs produced?
So people are confused because they see lower Vin’s being built after higher VIN’s. They are forgetting that a VIN can be assigned months before a unit is built so if we see a vin for a FE ending in 21000 that is the 1000th VIN assigned to a 2 door. And a 45000 would be the 5000th vin assigned for a 4 door. Typically there aren’t gaps so that many should be built (these are made up #’s btw) but we can’t say in what order they were built. It’s possible vin 21000 could be built after VIN 20500.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JesseFSU

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bronco family-
Apparently, I'm not the only one who has lost their FE order due to an issue with Ford. I spoke to Mike Levine and my dealer GM regarding this nightmare. The GM sits on the national dealer board and claims there were a handful of last min orders that were pushed to 2022. I was told my FE configuration was affected by the latest (last min.) supply issue. No specifics were provided except Mike confirmed, my order could not be fixed. After lots of emails and calls, they have agreed to replace my FE with a 2022 Raptor when they are available. Of course, I'd rather have the FE but the Raptor will be hard to get for a few years so I'm reluctantly happy and now the waiting game continues.........

Some have asked about my config and dealer communication. The dealer gave me the green light and checked my config 2 weeks before this happened. No red flags were mentioned. I maintained regular emails, texts and calls with my dealer since July 14th, 2020.

Did my dealer screw up? Who knows. Did Ford have another supply issue affecting the final 2021 builds? Who knows. Either way, once I was told it can't be fixed I was forced to move on. Mike and the GM have been helpful and I'm thankful for the Raptor. It's my understanding, the Raptors will be hard to get next year with limited allocation to dealers.

My advice to everyone affected. Keep your cool and work with your GM and Ford. They are not obligated to do anything so express your disappointment but don't lose your shit. Trust me, they still want your money and will work with you.

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronco family-
Apparently, I'm not the only one who has lost their FE order due to an issue with Ford. I spoke to Mike Levine and my dealer GM regarding this nightmare. The GM sits on the national dealer board and claims there were a handful of last min orders that were pushed to 2022. I was told my FE configuration was affected by the latest (last min.) supply issue. No specifics were provided except Mike confirmed, my order could not be fixed. After lots of emails and calls, they have agreed to replace my FE with a 2022 Raptor when they are available. Of course, I'd rather have the FE but the Raptor will be hard to get for a few years so I'm reluctantly happy and now the waiting game continues.........

Some have asked about my config and dealer communication. The dealer gave me the green light and checked my config 2 weeks before this happened. No red flags were mentioned. I maintained regular emails, texts and calls with my dealer since July 14th, 2020.

Did my dealer screw up? Who knows. Did Ford have another supply issue affecting the final 2021 builds? Who knows. Either way, once I was told it can't be fixed I was forced to move on. Mike and the GM have been helpful and I'm thankful for the Raptor. It's my understanding, the Raptors will be hard to get next year with limited allocation to dealers.

My advice to everyone affected. Keep your cool and work with your GM and Ford. They are not obligated to do anything so express your disappointment but don't lose your shit. Trust me, they still want your money and will work with you.

Thanks for the info! I am in the same boat. Have they given you any information on price points or any details about the Raptor yet? It is hard to keep waiting for something we don't know much about.

BUCKTOWN

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Ford Bronco, Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronco family-

I'll trade you my delivered Area 51 First Edition for your 2022 Raptor slot.

OP
OP
JesseFSU

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll trade you my delivered Area 51 First Edition for your 2022 Raptor slot.
Until that thing hits my driveway, I have nothing to trade. Based on my first experience, I'm not holding my breath. We'll see what happens by mid-2022.
Sponsored