Sponsored

Possible to add grab handles like these?

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do to install these Handles?
Open the rear gate. Remove all blinker fluid and exhaust bearings. Jack up the passenger side of the vehicle. Use the Bronco toolkit. Turn the radio to 99.9 FM. Syphon out all fuel. Remove the glove box. Remove oil filter. Install handle. Drink a beer. Repeat for each handle installation.
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Open the rear gate. Remove all blinker fluid and exhaust bearings. Jack up the passenger side of the vehicle. Use the Bronco toolkit. Turn the radio to 99.9 FM. Syphon out all fuel. Remove the glove box. Remove oil filter. Install handle. Drink a beer. Repeat for each handle installation.
All good, except I was listening to 96.1 when I installed my handles. Will this void my warranty?!

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can confirm.

First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG GT, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Questionā€¦ how tight do you tighten the bolts upon installation? I canā€™t tell if they grab metal or plastic and donā€™t want to strip them. They were already super loose when I removed them.

OP
OP
Essmith94

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Questionā€¦ how tight do you tighten the bolts upon installation? I canā€™t tell if they grab metal or plastic and donā€™t want to strip them. They were already super loose when I removed them.
Mine were super loose as well. I didnā€™t torque them but did tighten them down pretty well since using the handles will put some stress on them.
Sponsored