First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Buick Lucerne
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The reason I pose the question of getting a Bronco below MSRP is because it's not a limited supply vehicle. This will be a mass produced vehicle. Once you get past all the car enthusiasts which is a very small group, then you will have thousands of people buying these vehicles. When you deal with volume, you deal with discounts. I would be surprised if a lot of dealerships mark this car up. During the 1st model year I predict that there will be discounts especially if the pricing is higher than the Jeep Wrangler. What do you think?
Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would ask your dealer. You can choose to receive your Bronco at any dealership so whatever deal you make would come through them. Personally, I would think it's unlikely until next year to get one below MSRP. Start calling them.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think end of year next year will be when you start seeing some rebates.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The reason I pose the question of getting a Bronco below MSRP is because it's not a limited supply vehicle.
The Covid 19 pandemic has made forecasting the future harder than in the past.

The only comparison I can make, is my experience with the JL Wrangler, which was new for the 2018 model year. I only started looking at them in 2019. At that time, I could get one below MSRP, but not by much. 2020 finally brought disconts that I would consider "substantial."

At best, maybe you will be able to negotiate $500-$1,500 off a Bronco near the end of its first model year. But, we're talking about a ~$40k vehicle for many buyers, so that's less than 4% off. I don't think $1,000 would make or break the deal for too many buyers.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As this is mass produced w/ movable reservations I would expect to see some small discounts right off the bat. That is just my opinion tho.

Sponsored

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would assume if you buy 100 shares of FORD you can get it at X-Plan. But that's all I would count on.
Good information. I do hold a couple hundred shares and wasn't aware, but am eligible through Mustang Club of America anyway.

Deals will be forthcoming...I ordered my JLR 2 door at 5% below "invoice" prior to the start of production. Did have to go on a road trip to fetch it though.

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You always pay more to have it first. Look at the ranger. Most of those were MsRp(ish) around launch with no rebates or special financing. 5 months after launch ford had to put some cash on the hood to get em rolling. Then again you look at the mach e where invoice and MSRP are the same and you start to wonder if they are going to do that for bronco.

Sponsored

Boxmonkey

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a new bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We'll be selling them $250 below MSRP at my dealerships. Zeck Ford in Kansas City area and Zeck Ford in Oklahoma City area.
We'll be selling them $250 below MSRP at my dealerships. Zeck Ford in Kansas City area and Zeck Ford in Oklahoma City area.
are you on the “Ford Bronco 2021” group? Lots of people would be interested, I’m sure!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you wait and just buy one off the lot, sure, I bet you can find some deals. If you place your order now, then no.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey! Do you know if you'll be selling at x-plan pricing as well? I am trying to get a reservation figured out for the KC area.
Sponsored