First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
How come same title company has at least 5 F150 titles either registered or attempted to register through them. Because they were in it all along and when shit got public everyone started pointing fingers . It's common practice in AZ to use state owned DMV to register a car. Why use them ? Because they were part of the scam. And the whole wife died of Covid was not relevant to the story just the crooked title company owner looking for sympathy

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Caveat Emptor (may ye beware). Or, to quote a more modern axiom "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

Any time you buy anything from some guy on the street, you must accept that there is a possibility that it might be stolen or counterfeit. Most of the time, the odds are low of this happening. But when somebody sells you a year old BRaptor for $30K below market value this should tell you "the odds just got a lot higher". This goes for dealers as well as you and I.

But, sadly, too many people think "I just found the deal of the century - I'm going to jump on it before somebody else does". Which is precisely what the thieves are counting on.

As for these title companies - risk management is supposed to be their business. If they are forced to close a business of 15 years from something like this then they were doing a pretty piss-poor job running their business and deserved to die. Survival of the fittest. Bet they're not so proud today of all that money they saved by NOT buying insurance.

I know I sound harsh but as my daddy always said: "Who was the guy that told you "life is fair"? Because you really need to go find that guy and punch him right in the nose. He lied to you!"

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is a difference between being ignorant, and doing your dude justice to verify everything and still getting shafted.

If I remember correctly, in the original thread, the guy did way more to verify everything than even I would have. Did he go to the DMV and actually register the thing? If it was flagged it's stolen it should have popped up right then and there.

They're going to need to come up with a title company for vehicles or some sort of purchase fraud insurance.
Sponsored