Sponsored

Post-conversion: Anyone Else Checking Ford.com daily to make sure their order is still active?

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have I said I don't trust my dealer? I check my status on Ford.com twice a day to make sure the order is still in good standing.

It shouldn't be this way but it is.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not daily but I did check a few times. I have two one with Granger the other is with a local dealer the site forced on me. I haven't heard anything from the local dealer.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have I said I don't trust my dealer? I check my status on Ford.com twice a day to make sure the order is still in good standing.

It shouldn't be this way but it is.
Your not the only one I been triple checking mine after I sent my dealer an email last night to do better on pricing or I’m moving my order to another dealer haven’t got a reply back I’m giving my dealer every opportunity to earn my business but if they don’t do better with the price I’m moving for a better deal

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Try ordering a car from EU it's even worse. First you program the 800 number into your phone with all the ,,,option,,,vin,,,option to automatically get you to the right menu choice. Then once complete you focus your OCD on ship tracking apps to see the boat bounce from port to port in EU before crossing the ocean.

Insanity is a full time job.
Sponsored