Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can I just use my Florida address instead of my California one?
It's not based off of your physical address. It's based on the VIN number and what state the vehicle was built in or delivered to.
Sponsored

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just read through this thread again, my MT88 is waiting on parts, once its updated and I get some miles under it I'm basically guaranteed to get this done through my dealer.

Follow-up question: Has anyone noticed how the tune affected their clutch?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just read through this thread again, my MT88 is waiting on parts, once its updated and I get some miles under it I'm basically guaranteed to get this done through my dealer.

Follow-up question: Has anyone noticed how the tune affected their clutch?
Doesn't affect it at all

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not sure if this is worth mentioning or not.

I have been getting not-insignificant fuel milage improvements since putting the FRP tune on my 2.3L. I regularly make the trip between Detroit and Louisville. Before the tune, in stock form, I was getting around 18.9MPG. After a 2" RPG spacer lift, Havoc front bumper with winch, and a full set of ASFIR skid plates, I was down to 16.9MPG.

Now, with just adding the tune, I'm back up to 18.9MPG on 93 octane, plus the additional "fun factor" of having more power.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A more powerful engine can actually be better on mileage, since you don't have to rev it as much for the same effect.

Sponsored

Bronco56

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Grey Badlands Lux 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
has anyone felt the tuner wasnt worth the cost of the tuner and 93 octane? Im considering it for a leveled badlands with 305/70r17s
Truthfully I kinda think SPORT mode might be all i want, if i can find someone to do it for me

CarlSpackler

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
has anyone felt the tuner wasnt worth the cost of the tuner and 93 octane? Im considering it for a leveled badlands with 305/70r17s
Truthfully I kinda think SPORT mode might be all i want, if i can find someone to do it for me
Just put it in Baja and switch to two wheel drive.

Lonebronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that because it's VIN-locked, Ford cross references your VIN with your registration and won't allow the software to upload onto the box until CARB approval.
I had no issue loading it on mine. Have had it since January

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So LethalPerformance, any chance you’re having a Father’s Day sale this weekend? 😁
Indeed we are!! Details of the sale will be announced tomorrow so make sure to check the forum or our social media pages as we'll be posting them all over the place.

Thanks!

8ronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@LethalPerformance

Was going to order off the site, but wanted to see if you heard of any issues with running this with the Pedal Commander? Can you run both at the same time? Any insight on this would be helpful. Thanks!
I have a 2.3 MT (with aftermarket hot & cold pipes, intercooler / deactivated shutters, air intake, blow off valve, muffler delete) and run the Pedal Commander along with Ford Performance Tune and JB4 (map 3) all together. I've never had an issue with the setup with all three running at the same time. I've also run the Pedal Commander with only the Ford Performance Tune and did not run into any issues at all. The Ford Performance Tune is great and significantly better than the stock program - as for the Pedal Commander, I have experimented running the tunes without it and it's almost unbearable to drive the vehicle without it once you experience driving with it.

Also to be noted that I have 37 inch tires and the Peddle Commander has drastically improved fuel economy as the multiplied peddle response helps get up to speed a bit quicker both from the start and while cruising on the highway.

P.S. - Lethal performance has been great with their customer service and has been great to deal with on multiple purchases.

Last edited:
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Indeed we are!! Details of the sale will be announced tomorrow so make sure to check the forum or our social media pages as we'll be posting them all over the place.

Thanks!
Thanks for the update. I’m the world’s most impatient human being so I went and ordered the calibration tune the other day and will hopefully receive it Friday. I used an affiliate code discount so I saved a few dollars. 😂

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the update. I’m the world’s most impatient human being so I went and ordered the calibration tune the other day and will hopefully receive it Friday. I used an affiliate link discount so I saved a few dollars. 😂
Thanks for your business. We really appreciate it. I'm sure you're going to love the calibration once you receive and install it. If there's anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thanks!
Sponsored