Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or maybe because it's an American suv, made in America. And I'm not familiar with Canadian stickers. Honest mistake. Calm down. Lmao o, and we are 😊
Indeed it is. But you should know it’s super hipster for Americans to rail on America or other Americans. This is just another opportunity.
Sponsored

Twhite106

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex Tesla model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's awesome, congrats!

My build is almost identical except I'm going with the optional wheels and BFG KO2s. Glad to see this getting built next week!!

Keep us posted on how I can’t wait.
That's awesome, congrats!

My build is almost identical except I'm going with the optional wheels and BFG KO2s. Glad to see this getting built next week!!

Keep us posted on how delivery timing works out and please share some pics once you get it.
I can’t wait for it.
pics will be coming for sure.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
51k for a 4 cyl black diamond mid non squatch? What am I missing here?

Edit:

Ohh yeah duh Canadians.

And about the American center of the universe deal. I think we can all agree that Panama is the most American country. It is in the center of Central America after all?

Last edited:

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish Ford did like what dodge did on the window sticker it says this vehicle was built for and then it has your name
I have seen that on GT500 Mustangs at my dealer. Bronco just isn’t special enough I guess.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update: some members have begun receiving window stickers!

Anyone with a VIN and scheduled for production have the window sticker made up yet? I keep checking but nothing yet. I’m scheduled for production the week of the 14th. I’ve heard that the window sticker is made when it enters the que at the factory.

Order Tracker / Window Sticker Generator:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-bronco-order-by-vin-order-number.15328/
This is great news! However, the MSRP is way higher on this sticker than the build price on the Ford website. I wonder why that is? I have a base for this Black Diamond at $42,430. Which is way less.

B45A01B7-F0FD-42AB-8856-6B195F715983.jpeg

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is great news! However, the MSRP is way higher on this sticker than the build price on the Ford website. I wonder why that is? I have a base for this Black Diamond at $42,430. Which is way less.

Ford Bronco Post Your 2021 Bronco Window Stickers! Customer Build Productions Begins on 14th! 🪟 B45A01B7-F0FD-42AB-8856-6B195F715983
Blame Canada.

Sponsored

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr / 1963 Chevy Nova SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People wonder why our friends to the North won't let us back in their Country. They are probably afraid our imbecility is contagious.
My biggest takeaway from this thread is learning that “imbecility” is a real word. Can’t wait for future use when appropriate. Thank you.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like all the French words on the window sticker would point some in the right direction.

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The VIN is prominently displayed on the vehicle. Anyone can see it. It's on the sticker while the vehicle sits on the lot, it's on the dash/window every day as you drive around. Your license plate, when it is installed, will be seen by tens of thousands of people too, maybe more. People that black that stuff out, or hide it, all have the same favourite color, it's moron.
Anything that can link your real name and identity to an online account is asking for identity theft, harassment, or any number of other issues. The less information you put out there the better. I've done my share of OSINT reports, not saying if you don't put it out there you can't be linked, but it's good practice to disassociate as much as you can.
Sponsored