Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea, I got in to big a hurry It should have been another post, which is now included.
Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I got in to big a hurry It should have been another post, which is now included.
I just noticed it was added to another post. it went from 2 pages to 14 real quick!

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hot damn!!
1623510020667.png
Anyone notice that this build gets you a 10 speed auto @ NC to go with the 2.7 engine. Does exactly the same thing in B&P. That's strange. Not on the B&P, we've had lots of problems there, but this would be the factory invoice... 🤔

Edit - I see it just ups the price of base vehicle to include the A/T. Odd way of doing the build but seems to work out.

Last edited:

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
showed up today
Where do you look? On the Ford email that gives you the option to track? I'm probably looking too early since my original build date was 06/21 that was moved to 07/12!

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where do you look? On the Ford email that gives you the option to track? I'm probably looking too early since my original build date was 06/21 that was moved to 07/12!
I work at a dealership. I was able to look on vehicle locator

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why did I have to get Sasquatch!!!! You took my BIGBEND lol! I truly am happy for you, cant wait to see it!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Congrats! I got the "scheduled for production/VIN" email scheduled for 6/28. With that, I called Ford Cust Care to verify, and they stated that my build got moved to 7/19. However, I didn't receive an email (she did confirm my email) regarding the new build date. Has this happened to anyone else?
Same here, 6/21 original build week.
No email. I made a random call to the dealer and he told me it was now 7/12. Called Ford Cust Care and verified.

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here, 6/21 original build week.
No email. I made a random call to the dealer and he told me it was now 7/12. Called Ford Cust Care and verified.
I emailed the dealer first, gave them my VIN and they said they couldn't verify a specific date. Called Ford Cust Care and they stated my build is now the week of 7/19.

Last edited:

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also have a 6/21 build date. I haven't recieved any new comms from Ford since my 6/7 date got pushed to 6/21. Even the Ford Pass Rewards promo email came to me about a week later than I saw it discussed here so I've been worried I'll be getting bumped again. The other thing that had me concerned is my VIN ends with 70xxx. Most of the window stickers I've seen so far have been in the low 60s. After seeing the VIN above with 69865, I have renewed hope I'll be seeing my Window Sticker soon!
Same here....original build date of 06/21, which moved to 07/12 per Granger, and my VIN ends in 72XXX.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here....original build date of 06/21, which moved to 07/12 per Granger, and my VIN ends in 72XXX.
My VIN is ends in 722XX. Looks like I'm the week of 7/19 - Lets hope we don't get bumped again!

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"Free"? Paid for with taxes? Either way, wish we had that here. Americans don't actually do anything beneficial for themselves.
No you don’t. I have a lot of American cousins who have benefited greatly / had their lives saved by quality American healthcare. Conversely, I have plenty of Canadian family and friends who have had to leave the country and pay for quality healthcare not available here. People here have died waiting for treatment…. And there is no alternative but to wait, unless you’re willing to travel south for treatment.

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No you don’t. I have a lot of American cousins who have benefited greatly / had their lives saved by quality American healthcare. Conversely, I have plenty of Canadian family and friends who have had to leave the country and pay for quality healthcare not available here. People here have died waiting for treatment…. And there is no alternative but to wait, unless you’re willing to travel south for treatment.
Hmm, I had no idea.
Sponsored