First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I used to get some information but no sticker when I put my vin in there but now it says "can't retrieve vin". Anyone else?
So, the tracker pulls up my order but I'm unable to view the sticker, as it seems like it's not yet available.

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The fact that it’s Canadian is very obvious from the sticker itself, so it’s more of a reading comprehension thing than a time thing
Well, to be fair, it's in the corner. You act like it has the maple (don't know why I said oak.. Relax again. Lol) leaf all over the sticker. Why are ya'll so but hurt? Calm down and relax guy. Don't let this ruin your day😂

Last edited:

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, to be fair, it's in the corner. You act like it has the oak leaf all over the sticker. Why are ya'll so but hurt? Calm down and relax guy. Don't let this ruin your day😂
Bwhahahahah, oak leaf.

What threw me for a loop was no picture of a javelina on it.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, to be fair, it's in the corner. You act like it has the oak leaf all over the sticker. Why are ya'll so but hurt? Calm down and relax guy. Don't let this ruin your day😂
It says .ca in at least 2 spots, Canada in big letters, has kilometers on it, and has French on it. You’re the one who said “sorry I don’t read everything butt cracks” so kinda had this coming lol.

Last edited:

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lack of familiarity with Canada from posters here, shocks me.

You would think ya'll would be better informed about America's hat! Study up on that 'oak' leaf!

Ford Bronco Post Your 2021 Bronco Window Stickers! Customer Build Productions Begins on 14th! 🪟 1623255291205

Our brothers and sisters to the North pay much more attention to their pants!

Ford Bronco Post Your 2021 Bronco Window Stickers! Customer Build Productions Begins on 14th! 🪟 1623255664953

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been out of the loop on Bronco things for awhile... Big oof on those MPG figures. Can't believe the 2.7L Broncos have the same gas mileage as my mid 90s XJ with the 4.0L... Granted it will definitely go faster, but geeze, the XJ is a 25 year old vehicle running an engine that was initially developed in the 1950s and remained largely unchanged since the mid 1980s.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The lack of familiarity with Canada from posters here, shocks me.

You would think ya'll would be better informed about America's hat! Study up on that 'oak' leaf!

Ford Bronco Post Your 2021 Bronco Window Stickers! Customer Build Productions Begins on 14th! 🪟 1623255664953

Our brothers and sisters to the North pay much more attention to their pants!

Nothing like some good Oak Syrup on some pancakes.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've been out of the loop on Bronco things for awhile... Big oof on those MPG figures. Can't believe the 2.7L Broncos have the same gas mileage as my mid 90s XJ with the 4.0L... Granted it will definitely go faster, but geeze, the XJ is a 25 year old vehicle running an engine that was initially developed in the 1950s and remained largely unchanged since the mid 1980s.
Wrong thread

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mmmm, oak syrup on Freedom cakes.

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wrong thread

I mean, the MPG figures are right there on the sheet, and where I first saw them.

Oh I'm sorry, I mean "hurr durr america is pants canada"

Am I contributing yet?

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish Ford did like what dodge did on the window sticker it says this vehicle was built for and then it has your name
They still might. I just ordered a JLUR and I got the digital window sticker when it was built and it doesn't have my name on it but it will be on the actual paper window sticker. Any Ford I've purchased in the past has either the customer's name or the dealer name on the bottom of the sticker.
Sponsored